Reviews for All Hail James Potter
Totally Raven chapter 1 . 8/6
Wonderful! I love the line "typical Sirius weirdness". And I have all sorts of pictures in my head of what suggestions Snape was acting out. Bravo!
Potato chapter 1 . 5/8
This is hysterical! Seems like something James would do... Thanks!
Someone chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Absolutely hilarious XD
BetterNameToCome chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
THIS IS HILAROUS
write-notright chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Oh my god I love you james I laughed so hard through this entire thing oh god give me a second okay okay im calm now
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
*gasps for air*
*bites lip and buries face in cushions so as not to arouse suspicion from other members of the household*
This. Was. Hilarious.
The wording was amazing, so funny...
"Remember now, the bliss and shagging!"
"...and sweet little redhaired girls with green eyes who will never know a man's touch..." (although I did feel a little sad when I read that)
"...and the coconut bra I promised never to mention again..." (Well. He's dead.)
"...to hold it like he would hold his cock, and for that ALONE you must bow at my feet."
"Oh, the work of a martyr always goes unappreciated."
Beauty.
Favoriting this, cause, damn you, I just can't resist. :-)
Magiclulajane chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I love this so much. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Love the story! Hilarious
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I was giggling like a lunatic for like 15 minutes! James' voice, his terrible jokes, and the utterly believable love story of my otp... Magnificent.
Aniston.Winters chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This. Is. Sheer. GENIUS! I love how it was very easy to hear James's voice (especially when reading it aloud; had to make sure the house was empty for when I started cackling like crazy) since not many authors (fanfiction and etc.) are able to catch a character's voice and tone so beautifully! The details you so lovingly put here make for some very delicious imagery and help with the voice and tone I just mentioned. Brilliant, brilliant you are (and yes, I shamelessly stole that from the fic, but I thought it applied to you nicely)!
Abigail chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Best thing I've read in ages, so funny and totally James.
Mayelle Brennan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was awesome! I'm checking the rest of your account for more stories now!