Reviews for All Hail James Potter
Prisoner of Azkaban711 chapter 1 . 8/31
Absolutely hilarious XD
BetterNameToCome chapter 1 . 8/24
write-notright chapter 1 . 8/11
Oh my god I love you james I laughed so hard through this entire thing oh god give me a second okay okay im calm now
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/25
*gasps for air*
*bites lip and buries face in cushions so as not to arouse suspicion from other members of the household*
This. Was. Hilarious.
The wording was amazing, so funny...
"Remember now, the bliss and shagging!"
"...and sweet little redhaired girls with green eyes who will never know a man's touch..." (although I did feel a little sad when I read that)
"...and the coconut bra I promised never to mention again..." (Well. He's dead.)
" hold it like he would hold his cock, and for that ALONE you must bow at my feet."
"Oh, the work of a martyr always goes unappreciated."
Favoriting this, cause, damn you, I just can't resist. :-)
Magiclulajane chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this so much. Thank you for that.
Love the story! Hilarious
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I was giggling like a lunatic for like 15 minutes! James' voice, his terrible jokes, and the utterly believable love story of my otp... Magnificent.
Aniston.Winters chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This. Is. Sheer. GENIUS! I love how it was very easy to hear James's voice (especially when reading it aloud; had to make sure the house was empty for when I started cackling like crazy) since not many authors (fanfiction and etc.) are able to catch a character's voice and tone so beautifully! The details you so lovingly put here make for some very delicious imagery and help with the voice and tone I just mentioned. Brilliant, brilliant you are (and yes, I shamelessly stole that from the fic, but I thought it applied to you nicely)!
Abigail chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Best thing I've read in ages, so funny and totally James.
Mayelle Brennan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was awesome! I'm checking the rest of your account for more stories now!
guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
oh mother of merlin this is absolutely brilliant! please tell me there is a sequel/prequel with an explanation of the vela vodka and the coconut bra incident? made my day :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014