Reviews for All Hail James Potter
Brilliant!
BBS chapter 1 . 3/17
This is the most James like thing I have ever written. I love it! XD XD XD
padfootastic chapter 1 . 2/22
It is so hard to find one shots as beautifully written as this I cant even.
I had to bite my lip the whole time I was reading this because I'm not supposed to be up at 1 am doing this xD Thank you so much for providing me with my new favorite Wolfstar one shot 33
Sosiejebdissidhbrrhfududjenddu I love this
Totally Raven chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Wonderful! I love the line "typical Sirius weirdness". And I have all sorts of pictures in my head of what suggestions Snape was acting out. Bravo!
Potato chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This is hysterical! Seems like something James would do... Thanks!
Someone chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Absolutely hilarious XD
BetterNameToCome chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
THIS IS HILAROUS
write-notright chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Oh my god I love you james I laughed so hard through this entire thing oh god give me a second okay okay im calm now
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
*gasps for air*
*bites lip and buries face in cushions so as not to arouse suspicion from other members of the household*
This. Was. Hilarious.
The wording was amazing, so funny...
"Remember now, the bliss and shagging!"
"...and sweet little redhaired girls with green eyes who will never know a man's touch..." (although I did feel a little sad when I read that)
"...and the coconut bra I promised never to mention again..." (Well. He's dead.)
"...to hold it like he would hold his cock, and for that ALONE you must bow at my feet."
"Oh, the work of a martyr always goes unappreciated."
Beauty.
Favoriting this, cause, damn you, I just can't resist. :-)
Magiclulajane chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I love this so much. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Love the story! Hilarious
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I was giggling like a lunatic for like 15 minutes! James' voice, his terrible jokes, and the utterly believable love story of my otp... Magnificent.