Reviews for Say It Isn't So
herart chapter 2 . 4/2
Well, I really must say that I don't like the plot at this stage. It is well written and all but, I mean, if the idiot did prefer to get away from her, for two years, even when she did open her heart and feelings to him, then he is not an idiot, he is an asshole, period. He did have a valid excuse before because of the war, but not after. He should have ended alone and bitter or in a marriage regretting his decision. Anywho, those are just my thoughts.
Alybethed chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
:sigh: Where can I found one? ;)
GoddessOfCreativity chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Aww this was so cute and nice! Very well written, wonderful plot, nice characterization. Great job!
purefaith91 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Your story is really good so far. It is nice to see Hermione speak up about her feelings and letting others know her reasons for not being there any longer. I always hated when the person suffers in silence and then expects others to figure out what is wrong with them. Great! p
Jlee93 chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
I loved it! :) Great job!
jkrowlingrox chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
YES! I never liked Cho anyways. I wouldn't say that she only wanted the fame, but this works. This was so sweet.
JessMess chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
This was a fantastically sweet story.

I'm glad that i had a look at what other stories you have written.

BYE
pstibbons chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Nice ... though I skipped chaoters 234
Angela chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Love this story! Not at all corny like the other HHr stories I've read. Your the best!

First review I've ever written. Totally worth it.
smartywitch chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
aw... its cute.

nice writing.
winy chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Dear MiZZ Amaya,

I read your article "Say It Isn't So" on the website.I like it very much.I hope I can have the honour to translate it into Chinese so that more HP fans in China can enjoy you give me the honour,would you like to give me a permission in the E-mail?Thank you for your reading.

P. E-mail address is

Yours,

winy
atruwriter chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
This story was just spectacular! I completely loved the whole thing! As a firm NON-Harry/Cho shipper, lol, I enjoyed it greatly. Harry/Hermione all the way! GREAT WORK!
tutucute4u chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
that was a really sweet ending! you rock!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
loved it, can't wait for a sequel or another story.

ilovefireyredheads
eepc chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
i love u for updated that fast... nice story :)