Reviews for Sometimes 'Sorry' Doesn't Cut It
PT21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Gosh, this was sad :(
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
oh, this is so sad . . . poor Will . . poor Deanna . . . poor baby

a good story, excellant actually

it brought tears to my eyes
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow...that was one of the most tramatizing fics I have ever read. Excellent job with characterization. The drama was so intense!
olivia chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
OMG! that was really sad! i can't believe it! i really liked the story though! good job
Lady Anne chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Aw, that was so sad!
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That's really sad, I wish the baby had lived. Babies can survive from the 24th week onward, some even from the 22nd now (but with severe brain damage, they'll never have a real life, never leave the hospital...), so I imagine that in the future, a 28 week baby would have had a fairly good chance. Still, Deanna was sick during the pregnancy, that probably affected the baby.

Very nice story, although it did move rather quickly. You could have expanded some parts a bit more and have the pregnancy progress slower, but the idea was good and well executed.
guitarsNthings chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I cried the first time I read the story. I still cry when I read it. But you do have an excellent writing style, and that's saying a lot. This is one of the best stories I've read. :) Keep up the good work!
astronomylover chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aww, that was so SAD! It was beautifully written, however. You did a fantastic job with the story, and I highly suggest you write more. Whatever you write, I'll read. Keep up the amazing work!
Zara08 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Such a heart breaking tale of woe. But beautiful despite it's sadness. Was wondering how you were. hadn't received a new story from you in ages. Be careful out there, and keep writing. Am eager for more :-D