Reviews for Friendship
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow...Renji...I feel so ,so sorry for Renji. I mean IchiRuki is and will forever be my OTP, but,man, you made me feel sorry for Renji! I have a love-hate relationship with Renji. I love him in the anime and the manga and hate him when he's in love with Rukia. The Renji,in this story, I like. No, I adore and love. Because, he is so selfless and he shows a maturity in letting Rukia go that isn't there in the manga. It's like you gave him an entirely new personality to him and still, he doesn't seem OOC. Now, that is to be admired.
whattup'penguin chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OHMYGOODNESS I COMPLETELY THOUGHT THIS WAS ADOOORABLE! You're a great writer and the ending... Almost made me sob how she found out that if she hadn't met Ichigo, she would've fallen for Renji. Made me so sad, but somehow in a good way. Thanks for this one shot! :3
Katy chapter 1 . 4/27/2008

I love Renruki but yeah, is onesided...poor Renji.

iluvjellybeans chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Very sweet. You portrayed Renji and Rukia very well. I liked it heaps and heaps!
Xricle chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Nice one! Love your fan fic. Enjoy the mood of the setting...Good work!
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Wow this was amazingly good! I think Rukia would totally deny her feeling. I loved the story and I actually felt bad for Renji. I feel horrible having never reading this. This was just so awesome.
qchick310 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This! This is how it should happen in the manga/anime/everything. Seriously.
Melody Melody chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Gosh! Such a touching story! I feel sorry for Renji sometimes. Since there are so many Ichi x Ruki fanz they totaaly forget about him! I became a fan of their relationship since episode 32! Their past is touching!

Anyway nice story! Keep it up!
GameYan chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
really toching!

as a devoted fan to Renruki,

this is really sad!

but though.. this IS renji-

he'll do anything for rukia.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
*wails* Oh how sad! But I love how Renji was so 'renji-ish' about everything. I must fav this emotional fic!
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
it breaks my heart for renji T.T
AyumuOsakaKasuga chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
What an amazing peice! Thank you for the description, I got captured in the emotion! It's hard to find people who really GIVE the characters to the readers, so kudos to you.

Statik chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This story is amazing. Definately one of my favorites. Good job.
brokenragdoll chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i love it. but, tat was damn sad for renji.
bleach1288 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006