Reviews for Drowned by Ice
hama431 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Update chapter 4
hama431 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Update
xx3lovexx chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Aww...please make this fafiction finish! How could you leave us *gestures to all the other people who've read it and wants more chapters* hanging around like that! So please make a new chapter or sequel please?
omnimous chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
dang.. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
kizumichan chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
omigosh omigosh omigosh, i love your stories all the waai. ( O . O ) All your fanfics of Sasuke and Sakura hold so much emotion, I love it! It's wonderful! I can't even notice that it's short, all of your words seem to last longer than it's read! ( Maybe people read to fast... ) And I also love the perplexity that was brought about Sasuke. Both his and her feelings are so fought straightly onto this fanfic, I'm amazed by how much you can detail things simply. I THINK I IDOL YOU NAO! ( W )

-I hope you can continue this SasuSaku fanfic anytime soon! 3 3

~kizumi-chan.
WheezyWeasel chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Oh...my...god! She quit! She CANT quit! SHES AMAZING! continue it you amazing wonderful person and I will not eat you! ...please!
CrazyGreyWolfGirl chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
AWESOMENESS _ it does NOT suck! it is awesome and i think you left it perfectly _~ with the whole writer's block you should go to InspirationFinder. it works, trust me i went there when i needed sum help with the writer's block i had on my story and i seriously cant think of nething better than the advice that i got. try to find InspirationFinder on it works. neway luvded the story and i hope you get out of writers block and update soon _

~CrazyGreyWolfGirl ((CGWG))
itachiandsak4ever chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
hey this is a really interesting story u should update
Neko Kirako chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGIN' U -gets down on nee's & begs-

PLZ...srry

update soon

i out

-Nami
SnowLeopard7 chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I hope that you will continue this fic soon.
Alaynna chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Uh, oh, Sasuke, now's the time to make your move! . Anyways, great job! I'm a fan of this story, it's so awesome! Please update soon!

~*((jAdE))*~
cherryjubilee chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
Molest? Bruise? Update!
Desperate Fool chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
*hyperventelates* (sp?)

Oh GOD! You've got to write more! NOW!
riverbreeze chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
...*sigh* Apparently you still have writer's block. Well, I hope you get over it soon. _

-riverbreeze-