Reviews for A Parents Nightmare
Ssj awesome chapter 1 . 6/23
Not to spoil anything but trunks is half saiyan... He could of just start flying and he would be okay... Even if the car throwing trunks was hard, trunks would still be okay. But its a good lesson to learn. Most people don't know that drunk driving can result into an accident. Awesome story
15dragondream chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this is sad but a good lesson. no matter who you think you are doesnt mean you cant get drunk or you can drive drunk. really good no great job
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
aw! not Trunks! Sniff...very very sad.

NEWS FLASH KIDS: THIS IS WHY YOU DONT DRIVE DRUNK!

I LIKEd it

the ending was so sad. man, i was crying...

-D4chillin
mouse117 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Thats sad T.T
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Well this is really good. I really like it, I swear I've read it before but whatever. Anywho, you're good at writing. I'm gonna read your other stuff now.
Reffer Lift chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
it's a sad fic, but it's a good one. I think you are implying an important message in this. Also, you didn't capatilize Trunks' name in one of the sentinces. Thats all the problems I could spot. Are you going to make a sequal on how Trunks' family and friends feel about Trunks' death?
Alias the Jester chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I can see where you're coming from with this fic. Driving while drunk is a terrible mistake.

I must admit that I find it unlikely any of the Z Fighters would sustain serious injuries from a vehicle accident though, they're all pretty much bulletproof. I'm a nitpicker like that.

I noticed some minor grammatical errors in the fic, and some of the scenes and conversations seem like they could have been fleshed out a bit more, but wouldn't say there are any major problems.
orphan mia chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Good job. It's kind of like an AU right? I did cry.. *ha ha ha I'm so lame i know. Just reviewing.

-keep up the good work!