Reviews for Ties of the Devil
Gaara of the Desert564 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Really good! I luv it plz update soon!
Ichigo'sDragon chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Poor Dean! First he gets turned into a demon, and has his own father shoot him. Second his father tells him that he SHOULD kill him. and Now third, His own father picked the bullets over Dean's eye. Please continue, love love the story!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
REALLY GOOD!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
really loved it
supernatural16 chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
really good story

i love the whole Dean being a demon!

please update really soon

c x x
anon chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
Okay, I love a lot about this story. The familiars, the incredibly funny dark comedy dialogue. But you took Dean's eye. His beautiful eye and marred his beautiful face. I don't know if I can follow you there. Use a glamor or a spell or something. Get it back. And honestly, I have my issues with John too, but even I don't think he would've let Dean make that kind of sacrifice right in front of him. Just didn't seem believable. Only part of this story I didn't like though, the rest is very intriguing and should be finished- just please fix his eye next chapter! Maybe John could trade one of his to Dean before they leave? Before Dean could even stop him, it would be awesome, an undeniable sign that though confused he does really still love his son! John would look sexy with a patch! And Dean could be one of those neat people with different colored eyes and always have a part of his father as a part of him! That would work, oh come on! Cause honestly picturing Dean without both those beautiful eyes, just wrong. Come on, please!
SupernaturalPirateGirl chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
I like this story! It has a new way of thinking of the Supernatural story line! I hope you update soon!
OrangeJuice101 chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
awsome story! update soon
Sweetie420 chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
I really like your story. But i hate how Dean has to loose his eye. There so pretty. So maybe you can havge it come back or something. But i do really like the idea of your story. I hope you write more. Good Luck.
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
Original idea. Don't hurt Dean too much please! Take an eye out! What are you thinking? I can't wait for the next chapter!
shywalk chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
What are you doing to my Dean...His beautfil eyes! WAH! How much is supposed to give up! You are so cruel
Uni chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
I hate the sisters and John is being a big creep about all of this. Dean can never give enough for him can he? I DO like this story though! I think it's a very original idea and I hope you update soon! I hope it's possible for Dean to somehow get his eye back.
ShadowMayne chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
wow. update soon, its really good! keep smilin' :D
Mishka89 chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
Gah! Dean's precious eye! Wicked chapter, loved it, update soon!
spootycup chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
john is a freakin asshole... man i would totally beat the SHIT out of him.. hate him... poor dean.. more please LOVE IT!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »