Reviews for Eureka
reikahikaru chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
oww.. so sweet...

great fanfic! please make more..
jacksparrow589 chapter 21 . 7/13/2007
Sad... it's done. But we get to look forward to more, so YAY! I can't wait!
strandedthought chapter 21 . 7/13/2007
Thank you for your fic! Great ending!
strandedthought chapter 20 . 7/13/2007
I like he ending note there! :)
winglessfairy25 chapter 21 . 7/13/2007
Ahh.. I really LOVE this fic. I'm waiting for the second part. I really like it. You did an awesome job from the very first chapter to this one. Great job!

Erinn~
Esprit de L'eau chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
YAY! Is part 2 coming up soon? You did say it was a trilogy.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
This story was wonderful. I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future. :)
Free Hero chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
Great ending, wonderful. I'll be waiting for that next part!
SakuraTeardrop chapter 20 . 6/29/2007
Loved it . :P i've been reading your stories for quite some time now but never did find the time to update so sorry, I really love this story and waited for your update.

~ST
winglessfairy25 chapter 20 . 6/29/2007
Riza's outburst is so emo and kind of sad. Really. It was kind of a misunderstanding. I feel the same way now, under different circumstances. I really understand what Riza felt. Great job. I really like it. Thanks for the update! I really love this fic!

Erinn~
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 20 . 6/28/2007
HA! He is useless! Go Hawkeye!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
I am so happy you updated! Great job. I do wish Hawkyeye would have slapped him though. LOL
Free Hero chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Besides this sentence, I have three words for you.

WHERE WERE YOU?

Your (relieved, yet annoyed) reviewer,

Free Hero

P.S. It's bohemianwriterredroses or whichever penname I had when I first found your story... Ah...
Ishy chapter 19 . 2/22/2007
0_o I just spent 2 hours reading this story only to find it's not done... *cries* please update! IT'S AN AMAZING STORY!
Free Hero chapter 19 . 1/30/2007
Riza should be a super hero, with a secret identity and everything. Roy can be the annoying side-kick that says he's the superhero and then he messes up because its raining outside.

sorry it took so long for me to review, my birthday is this thursday and i've been figuring things out. also, i've found a new anime/manga (all though I haven't read the manga yet) to obsess over.

UPDATE. :D. please?