Reviews for Inner Demons
Brenduckks chapter 16 . 2/2
The ending made me cry like a fag. This was a great story.
kwongasm chapter 19 . 1/15
Great way to end it, i love the part where sakura was already about to give up, that surely knocked some sense to sasuke lol
SasuSaku Addict chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I ... I...I.. I Love your story sooo much .. SasuSaku Forever ..
LaLaLisa chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
BOOHOOHOO! So beautiful! Keep it upperz!
LaLaLisa chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
...All I can say is, break her wrist. And her arm, And her face. And her spirit. GO SAKURA! WOO!
Kiko12350 chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Awe!
Mythical782 chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
I loved it! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
The ending was SUPERB just like in an awesome film.U truly deserve a round of applause. This fanfic was soooooooooo awesome. the chapter may have being short but they were full of detail and the details were not in excess,not in a manner which would exaggerate the story. This story has truly touched my heart. GLAD THAT I CAME ACROSS UR WRITINGS,AND I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF UR FANFICS AND THXZZZ FOR WRITING THIS FANFIC.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Great story loved how everyone was n character
Reika chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Its looks like rather difficult to make this story, because sasuke still enemy. Haha good work i dont think i can make story like this :D
UchihaElle99 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Wow! This was super good, it went so fast but I can see why it's one of the most popular Naruto Fanfics!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Omg, Perfect story perfect endin that made my heart cry! It was just so freaking amazing I could help but giggle like a dying llama half the time. Sakura and Sasuke- man they are perfect for each other! In the end when they stood looking at each other, it reminded me of the Red Riding Hood moving ending where SPOILER she sees her love (the wolf- who had to leave to gain control over his powers) finally return to her and she looks up and then smilesssss! Argghhhh! It was so perfect I totally could picture them reuniting and feel the emotions between them! Beautiful story! Loved it! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
Great story!
I love stories that Sakura gets captured by Orochimaru!
You should defiantly make more stories like this
TheGirlOfMyHeart chapter 19 . 5/10/2013