Reviews for Inner Demons
stardust953 chapter 13 . 5/25
I don't like the way you write Sakura now! she's becoming annoying again!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 19 . 3/15
great story. loved it. made me cry and laugh. great job!
jo107 chapter 19 . 2/4
I love the endingtears of joy
StarshineRose18 chapter 19 . 1/29
This was such an amazing story! I loved every part of this! It's probably one of the best Sasusaku story I ever read and Sasuke was so in character! I just loved it! Thank you for taking your time to write such an amazing story!
Shrilaraune chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
FYI Teme doesn't actually mean bastard. It's just a super rude way of saying "you"
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
W
O
W
That
Was
Just
Wow
I loved it ! It was amazing and everything was just like PERFECT! Everyone in character and just woooowwww ! Amazing work
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
What a great read! Amazing storyyy
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
Loved it :)
bnscroggs15 chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
I loved this story! It was simply amazing! Please make more if you can, like this.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
I like to agree with you on sasuke strength whoever Sakura is stover as well. I feel you are making her weaker then she would have been at this point. At least if she used all the chakra as you mentioned that hit would have done tremedously more demaged then you portrayed. With that being said I do agree that sasuke would have won in the long run.
RoseyDevlin chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
My total review is that it kinda felt rushed but the ending was okay. Even tho i was excited to see strong Sakura there was a lot of damsel in distress scenes and how Sakura goes from slapping Sasuke to saying sorry in such short time. I think the story would have been better if you didn't have constant author block :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
Aww Sasuke is keeping his promise :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
The fight scenes have improved, poor Sakura in every chapter she got into trouble xD
RoseyDevlin chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
Uhuhuh now i wonder what happens next D:
RoseyDevlin chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
Uuuu i like that bet, i sure hope Sakura somehow wins the fight
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »