Reviews for Dead Soldier
shaymin516 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
It is just me?Or their having a sex?
CelciusBlueFire chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Lmao! Awwee this was good. xD I love to see Laika/Enzan fics like these.
BlondieBadCat chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
You, I think, are my hero. I've looked everywhere for Laika and Enzan fics, but without much luck, then suddenly I stumbled across this fic...-hugges- keep up the kick ass work!
topmoongirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i love it!
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
XD Netto's hyper tendencies and absurd ideas never fail to make me laugh!

And I really liked the conversation between Enzan and Laika, it flowed really well.

Cute and to the point, it was all together very good.
AllyMoodyNeko chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
AH! That was so cute! I loved it was so funny. Hehe dead Laika...that was funny.
infinite vertigo chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
great story! although, laika always seemed dead to me... i mean, he's actually more reserved and "closed up" then enzan. o.0 and that's very rare. XD great story though!
chiming.softly chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OMG! XD That was so brilliant! At first I didn't know if it was going to pick up at all until Enzan started taunting him! "Or do you even know how much fifty cents is anymore?" And and and and then-*dies* Simply wonderful! Awesomem work, Rose-chan!
Elsie Grandewing chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
LAWLZ! Nice Oneshot. Do you watch Naruto? Cause I made a fic about it and it somehow ended up called "Rivetting Silence by the river". XDXDXDXDXDXD!
DarkloidBlues chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
HEH. Awesome.

Yeah, they were a little OOC, but it did make for some classic lines...

“You shoved your tongue down my trachea.”

XD. Laika/Enzan-ness.
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'm not sure whether to laugh hysterically or... scrtach that, LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY! XD They're a little OoC, but I'd be OoC too if my brain was on the fritz. XD It's cute! .