Reviews for New Views
Awesome!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
enjoyed very much :D
HardyGal chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
How did Joe speak when he was gagged…?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
I love!
alex chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
I really like your story!
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
I have one question for this story. In chapter two you said he saw his girlfriend die, and now she signed his cast. Either he has more than one girlfriend, or there is something messed up in the timeline. Could you please explain it for me?
Melina chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
just a thought if joe is gagged how can he talk to frank?
BlackWolfSong chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Question, if he had a gag in his mouth, how is he talking? Besides that, I really like it so far.
Hedgi chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
nice story, I liked it a lot.

the saint Jude bit was a nice touch, as was the way you really got the boy's character's down. great story!
cherry4evs1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i thought i had reviewed this before... but i recently read it again and it was even more amazing the second time. i like very much(haha). i love when you write stories like this... with mainly just Frank and Joe as the characters and such-its more intense that way!
Bella chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
WONDERFUL STORY!
DarkRose2006 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Good story, I'm pretty sure I've read it before, but I just wanted to point out in this chapter that you say that Joe's gagged, yet he and Frank still talk...you also say they're both in the backseat of a car...well, it's very difficult to have one person laying in the back seat of a car, let alone two...just wanted to let you know...
beachchick4 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009