Reviews for See the Stars, Not the Light
White Katsu chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
(Look! I'm reviewing! ... Finally. XD)

I love how well you can keep to the characters! And the original characters you have included are great! (I love Daniel XD always flirting, the goof. And "Smile!" made me crack up.)

I personally love the flow of the story. How smooth everything is transitioning, and how we can see the relationship budding, developing. Thumbs up! _
9TailedFox chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
I have to say that I am honestly impressed, not that my oppinion is all that important, but really I am. Your character development is increadable and the storyline is awsome. I also like how you are taking the relationship between Luaren and Thomas slowly. Some writers just jump right into the romance and it gets boring and sappy, not to metion desgusting at times. I did notice one grammer error in this chapter and I will send it in the message with the others from chapter 6 so that you can maintane your flawless record. Anyway I can't wait for your next posting to see what happens next. Great Job. Keep up the good work.

9TailedFox chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
This one was good too. I knew it was Aiden when Lauren said "coult it be..." but I was stumped until then. I was shocked to find some spelling arres in your work on this chapter and I'm rather disapointed because it means you are human. lol anyway I will send them to you in a message so I don't take up a bunch of space here, like I am now. Ok, of to the next one, I can't wait to see what happens.

9TailedFox
9TailedFox chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Your killing us wit suspence. The door bomb was another creative idea, like the ejection seat, which is still my favorit part. Your characters are well defined and Thomas is spot on in personality. Great, awsome, fantastic job. Alright on to the next.

9TailedFox chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Oh man that is another good cliffhanger. I have to admit that I was expecting more but was dissapointed when I thought they would just head back. Nice set up. I was wondering though, what about the bandit pilots that were in the Hell Cats they faught? It would take a lot of rewriting but I don't see why they just left them there unless they died or something. Anyway it was a good chapter and I'm off to see what happens next.

9TailedFox chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Very nice this is coing along great, and no need to appologize for the cliffhanger it only makes the story better. Anyway I'm off to see what's at the bottom of the cliff.

9TailedFox chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Greatings from the 9TailedFox. This thing is awsome. Your spelling and grammer is flawless and your style is simular to my onw, or rather a more advanced stage of my style that I am slowly getting to. The whole ejection seat thing was funny and creative. I can tell this story will be a good one so I shutting up now and going to the next chapter.

WhereTheMildThingsAre chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Fufufufu... Yeah, it's me. My -Axel Lives- account is all, like... dead-ish and what-not. It won't let me in! So I'm using my other account. *throws confetti*

I like this one, it was cute! The cuddling definitely pt me into a warm fuzzy mood. *sits in a corner and waves her Thomas/Lauren flag proudly* Although for a moment you really had me fooled. With that camera flash I had thought you'd opted to drag dear ol' Apollo into the mix. xD

I love how Daniel just sort of leaves them there. And the flirting. Love the flirting; it's so Daniel!
Tau Reinhart chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
Yay! You wrote! A cute chapter, I should say. Makes me decide that I have a little bit of hope yet when it comes to romantic love.

There aren't any more good Thomas fics about, so please don't stop writing.
BlackLillyWildFlower chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
You're alive! And an Update! I feel like dancing! Sweet mental pic you worked up there! Hope to read more in the next month or so! SC
KaitoAngel chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
NO! I had a story idea much too like this to be possibly sane! WHy me. My older sister can be so much like Karl and make me feel like crap! AAw...i still cant believe this! ANy way, since i had an idea almost just like it, its good. ANYTHING with Thomas is bound to be good, except yoai!
Tau Reinhart chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Hey! Getting better there. Keep up the good work. And don't worry one bit... this isn't a Mary Sue. Characters are in character, and the new ones are interesting as well.

(I could have put up my next chapter a lot sooner if it wasn't for the tons of work I have waiting for me... but I'm working on it.)
BlackLillyWildFlower chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
awsome please continue! i'm ready and waiting!
Lindley chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Hey! Great story! There aren't too many fics about Thomas out there and he's my favorite character from Zoids! It kind of makes me sad, lol. I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BlackLillyWildFlower chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
kool! keep it up

im waiting to hear the next chapter

Rach