Reviews for The Watcher in the Woods
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
OMG... This was amazing..! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFULL STORY...! And sharing it with us!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
Gorgeous, dear! A fantastic fic that brought a smile to my face and joy into my heart! Thank you for sharing this!

*hugs you*
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
hi i just read your story and i thought it was awesome
piquitv chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
beautiful, i love the story from the beginning to the end, thanks so much for it :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
another awesome fic, and again, another thoroughly evil bad guy lol.

loved the whole woods setting too, i do love the boys reactions to nature lol

two tiny critisisms though, you seem to write 'screamed' an awful lot. screaming, to me anyways, implies full throttle, throat opened wide shouting, and sometimes, i just think saying yelled would maybe be a better word? just a tiny thing, but just so that your not repeating yourself.

also you use 'fuck' an awful lot too lol, i know you have the rating for bad language and tha, but i dunno, its not like they need to swear a lot to be bad ass, we all know how much theyre rocking the bad ass boat already :D

anyways, besides those two tiny points, i absoloutly loved this fic (did i say that already? lol)

the inclusion of the evil dogs too, brilliant stroke of genious!they remind me a lot of the resident evil dogs (if you know what i mean, if not, theyre way evil hounds lol)

anyways, please take my critisism as constructive, because i love your writing too much to flame lol!

onto the next one!

XsarahX
hinata-37 chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
great story!and lovely ending!great job princess peanut!
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
Awesome story, you really tortured Dean in this one, loved it...I'm a hurt Dean kinda girl, he's just so cute when he's all weak and vulnerable. Great job with Sammy, nice to see him save his brother and kick some demon ass!

Keep writing, I love your stories!
Jennygeee chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
That was really good! I'm sorry I came to the end!
Jennygeee chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
Yes! The demon has gone! Way to go Sammy - I knew you could do it!
Jennygeee chapter 7 . 3/27/2007
That demon is pushing his luck! Come on Sam get his ass back to hell!
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Oh no! Now why did they have to go back to that cabin?
Jennygeee chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
That was a scary chapter - those demon dogs!
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Don't you go along that tunnel on your own Sammy!
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
What have they gotten themselves into!
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
This is getting interesting!