Reviews for WAIT! Do I have a twin sister!
Yachiru Uchiha Kiyone Hatake chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
This story is so damn awesome that you should make more stories like this and maybe a naruto uzumakixoc love story kuz i'll read it Believe It!(:
ramdomluver995 chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
O.O omg are sakura 1 and sakura2 gonna die and wa sorry im so weird thats what happen after 2 liters of coke and nothing to do
ramdomluver995 chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
omg i luv this story...you should have made sasuke pass out when he found out lol
hotneji24 chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
ok , thnx 4 ta p.m butt just 2 make a lil correction in ma review 4 chptr 11 it sayz 10/100 itz suppose 2 b 100/10 typo srry *giggles* story iz still an will always b awesome

*banana*

also has anyone seen 'Teach Me Love' itz a nejisaku fic dont remember ta author butt i luvd dat story an i cant find it... help puh-leez!
hotneji24 chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
This story... was...AWESOME! i luvd it i luvd all of it, ur grammar really didnt matta 2 me, cuz i understood evrythin in this story even if the english was terrible, (im not sayin ur english was terrible) i rlly rlly luvd the way neji's hairbrush added to the plot, i luvd evrything , even in chptr 10 the ending was marvelous dat chapter made me cry...an chptr 11 it was fun-e about tsunade threatening to make gai ta next hokage lololol... wat els can i say, the story was off ta hook... 10/100 lol *favz*

*banana*
Sweet Mineral chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
you should really write a sequel it would be cool to see what happens during the process of planning the wedding(s) and after the wedding(s) and it was a really good story
beshie23 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
nice!
Urya chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Okay, here's the dealio. I think you should've kept the last name the same and change the first names because ANYONE can get confused about which Sakura you're talking about. Otherwise, it's a great story!
Nemi-the-fallen-angel chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
omg i loved it yay!
narutoinuyashalover22 chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
YEAH! u finished it i love this story! UR AN AWESOME WRITER! Keep writing and UPDATE VACATION MY ASS SOON CUZ THAT STORY ROCKS!
eternalwhimsy chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
great ending
Kelly chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
YAY i just found your story today! and i loved it! i loved the fight with the pink twins- it was awesome, and the ending was priceless..."I saw my hair brush...broken.." hehe loved it!
LovezEverything43 chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
hahaha Neji is a lil mad at Sakura! i loved this story and im glad that you finished it!:D:D:D:D:D
AsianOne chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
0.o I didn't see this new update! Gomena! Long chapter *o* yaay! I liked this one the best. So much drama! Update soon. I love this.
youwillneverknow chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
this really good idea, the whole twin sis vibe... Hahahaha, saku is so funny... I LOVE THE STORY IDEA! I ALSO LOVE THE WAY YOU PRESENTED IT! The story makes me laugh, alot. Oh, and I like the fact you didn't disable anonymas(sp?)reviews.I don't like to write stories, but you see I can't help but read and review them. WHILE IT'S HARD TO WRITE A REVIEW THAT PEOPLE ASK FOR WHEN THEY DISABLE THE ANONYMAS(sp?)REVIEWS! Well love the story,keep it up, and update as soon as you can please! -