Reviews for Reunion of a Lifetime
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Even though this fic is a few years old, it's brilliant and funny. I think I am getting fanfic ideas by just reading it.
RaNdOmNeSs chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
WTF is all I can say... LINK SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN ZELDA! Gosh that was retarded... LINK IS NOT GAY!
Cookedough66545 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Omg, loved it! That was one of the better ones I've read, but who the heck are Roy and Marth? O.o lol and was Link really gay or was he just saying that to get Malon and Zelda off his back? I don't really think anyone understood that but that was really good, keep it up!
Un-namedReader chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was...different
k chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
AHAHA omg the end was so friken hilarious i almost died laffin

lol the story was really good and funny lol malon and marth interesting

\\/ n'
Squirt Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
lol i like it! your right. too many triangles between Link, Zelda and Malon. lol he needs to hurry and pick Zelda already! come on, he risked his life for her!lol.. I like it tho! so is Link really gay or did he just say that to get out of the situation? HAHA. no wonder Ganondorf never had a g/f.. ANYWAY. I like it. funny!..Heh heh. sorry I talk so much...

Squirt Sapphire
FireKai chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Hi. This was a hilarious story! I loved it! Good job :)
Nayru Goddess of Wisdom chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
O_O...XD Nice...but I can never look at Link the same way... oh well...*pushes Malon out of the way* Marth is mine! Even if he's a gangster.
Lo chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
heh, this story was really funny, and ganondorf doing that is just, awsome... xD by the way, what did roy do the last time he helped link?
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Um. Yeah. I enjoyed reading this story, I'm fairly sure. However, I have no idea how to feel about it, so...

Happy 10th of July?
Secret Identity chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This story was very funny, especially the parts with Marth. I have a hard time imagining him...like that. "Fa real yo, that's messed up."

I do have one question. What exactly happened at that Christmas party?
kitty is master chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
YAY! RANDOMNESS AND HALF NAKED ROYS! WE! (carried off by five half-naked CPU Roys)
Ryna-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
LOLOLOLOL! Oh, gosh, I was laughing the whole time! This is great for your first humor piece! XD

I loved the gangster Marth
Tollgatekeeper chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Oh my god, I loved it. Way to go! The story actually made me laugh out loud in some parts, and you had so many good, funny ideas. Marth as a gangsta...Ganondorf winking at Link...the Jerry Springer skit. Roy belly-dancing was...so wrong. But very funny. :p

I laughed too at the part when, after Link says he's gay, Marth runs up laughing and saying that it proves he's not the gay one...and then Link says that he's in love with Marth. Yeah, I'm sure people won't think Marth's gay now...(sarcasm). Haha.

Hey, how come in so many of your Smash Bros. story, the tournament is either about to end, or has just ended? Hehe. Nothing bad about that, just something I've noticed. Well congratulations on writing a very good comedy! More, I say! :p
Smelly Man chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
heh, I cant tell if Link really ment he was gay, or if he was only saying it to get mallon off his back. Great storry though!