Reviews for The Haunted Circus
Tsubome chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Suggestion: Stop using notepad. And fix your story after you upload it to . Just click edit.

And watch Ghost Hunt. THEN make more fics. I like your plots. Or maybe its just the fact that I'm a crossover fan. Am expecting more crossovers in the future.
Aquamirra.chan chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
It was good but i got confused in Chapters 4 and 5. in my opinion, there were too many characters, i no longer knew what was happening. i started getting confused but none the less, i still got the important parts. The love scenes were good but they were a little random. also you should tripple space between each paragraph to make readers see it better. Other than that, it was a good story. I look foward to reading you next FF -
Aquamirra.chan chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
For some reason i dont trust the D.D.S i think they have somtthing to so with this. Anyway, i'm a little confused on exactly where this FF takes place. Is it in JApan or the U.S, (Batman has me confused since he lives in New York (Gothlem)
Tseu Tsumi chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
This was a really cool story. I'll have to read the others that continue this one. Well see ya.
loveleighalissa chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
All I can really say
suprememagic chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
not a bad effort keep it up