Reviews for Throw me a Line
iambutasimplebeefarmer chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
I'm rereading this and I have a sudden feeling of sadness. This story has not been updated in ten years. Learning from experience, it will never be continued, which is a real shame. This has excellent content. The only thing that distressed me more, was you. Are you alright? Is there any particular reason why it's been so long? Did something happen? I hope you're alright. I'd love for you to continue, but, but I'd rather prefer your well being. Good luck on life!
purpleradiance chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
oh this is hilarious
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Laughing so hard right now! Fred and George... Just can't keep their noses out of anything can they.
hayume chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
omg crying AHHAHAHAHHAHA
ghgh chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
Lol love it I know you probably won't update but the story is funny yet serious.
iambutasimplebeefarmer chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Ugh! IT'S BEEN 9 YEARS!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Ah it kills me this hasn't been updated in quite some time! It's so funny and seeing Ron so protective and knowing about the abuse is nice to read. Even now (2015) I feel like there's over 100,000 stories out there but only 1% are Ron's perspective-let alone about the abuse/neglect of his friend.
mamita chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hello, I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so tender and shy, he's the one that gives some laughter to the movies lol, he and the antics of Ron and Harry, and other, I like to see Ronnie sick and others who care about all his brothers (love..) but I like seeing the edge of death, poor thing, does not deserve it, I love to see more of one of his brothers with Ronnie (weasleycest slash) hehe, we generally prefer the slash, it's a shame if something happens to any child or child / a must be false or to attract attention, and it is not, even so is so, hopefully do more fics Ron, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You do know that hitting a child with a belt is illegal in England, it has been for quite a while. Also I can't imagine Mr Weasly ever beating his sons like you said about Fred and George
Lightose8860 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
This is so sad but funny as well keep going!
TNM-Writer chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Oh, Ron, oblivious Ron... Meh, even though I already knew that it wasn't anything perverted, I still conjured up the perverted images in my mind. I'm no better than the twins. Hah. I cant wait for the next chapter!
Dolphelecat chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
LOL! This is the weirdest mix of hilarious and heart breaking. Please continue this!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Really good!
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
this story was disgusting.
RemmyBlack chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Please tell me there's going to be an update sometime..I liked this story, I feel sick whenever I read about Harry's pain but with the twins' very wrong idea of what is happening has managed to get me to chuckle then you explain in detail how bad Harry is in...What a vicious cycle you are having here

I will be watching for a story update from you :)