Reviews for Throw me a Line
mamita chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hello, I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so tender and shy, he's the one that gives some laughter to the movies lol, he and the antics of Ron and Harry, and other, I like to see Ronnie sick and others who care about all his brothers (love..) but I like seeing the edge of death, poor thing, does not deserve it, I love to see more of one of his brothers with Ronnie (weasleycest slash) hehe, we generally prefer the slash, it's a shame if something happens to any child or child / a must be false or to attract attention, and it is not, even so is so, hopefully do more fics Ron, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You do know that hitting a child with a belt is illegal in England, it has been for quite a while. Also I can't imagine Mr Weasly ever beating his sons like you said about Fred and George
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
This is so sad but funny as well keep going!
TNM-Writer chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Oh, Ron, oblivious Ron... Meh, even though I already knew that it wasn't anything perverted, I still conjured up the perverted images in my mind. I'm no better than the twins. Hah. I cant wait for the next chapter!
Dolphelecat chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
LOL! This is the weirdest mix of hilarious and heart breaking. Please continue this!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Really good!
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
this story was disgusting.
RemmyBlack chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Please tell me there's going to be an update sometime..I liked this story, I feel sick whenever I read about Harry's pain but with the twins' very wrong idea of what is happening has managed to get me to chuckle then you explain in detail how bad Harry is in...What a vicious cycle you are having here

I will be watching for a story update from you :)
Ivsovi chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Wow. I'm very impressed with this story. I absolutely adore well written abused!Harry stories, and it's very, very hard to find one like this. It has serious aspects and funny ones. It's a very nice balance between an overly angsty fic and one that makes light of serious issues. I can't help but wish you finished this story, but as its been six years since this fic was last updated (and as you, the author, have moved on to other fandoms), I'm going to guess its been abandoned. It is a very good story the way it stands, but it would be a great story if it was complete.

Ivsovi
Lady Celestial Star chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I KNEW IT! It was going to happen again! I don't know who to feel more sorry for, the twins for thinking along those lines, the trio for being misunderstood, or Mrs. Weasley for having two twin boys that have that much of a sex drive.
Lady Celestial Star chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Wow...that's what Fred and George get for listening in on other people's converstations.
FLIPPING HILARIOUS!
The twincest doesn't bother me...(They aren't real people)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Hi, I really liked this story. Never ran across it before. I know it's been a long time since you updated, but it'd be great to know how this story ends.
Anne
Ecarus chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Have you abandoned this story? It's really good so far, and I would like to see what happens next.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
AWESOMENESS
padfootlover4eva chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
hahaha! the twins have such dirty minds :P great story!