Reviews for See Paris And Die
MrsEmmaPeel chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Great story. I loved it. Loved the plot and the HOT steamy moments. More please. :D
Kissy Fishy chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
i love these stories! they're so well written! you are an amazing writer. i hope you have original stories too, because i'm sure you can get published.

keep up the good work!
insane dragoness signed out chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
great story! 5 stars! I love it! emma and steed forever!

*sigh* if only they had been. *sob* good job
BitShifter chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oops! I accidentally clicked the wrong link and posted my reply as a review. Please disregard-I'm all thumbs when it comes to this whole "internet" thing :)
BitShifter chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Well, I did mention Sir Gerald (from Modesty Blaise) in chapter 1, so we were already in the "Crossover Zone" :)

At least I didn't use "M" (Admiral Sir Miles Messervy)...
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Sir Gerald Tarrant?

Sir Gerald TARRANT?

Heh heh. Cool.
H.P.2000 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Thanks for the update.

I loved this story. You did a really good job. I hope there will be another part in this series.
H.P.2000 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Hi.

This is a really good story. I like it a lot and I hope there's more to come.
Betty chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Very much enjoying your take on this series. I'm very excited there is some new Avenger fic to read.
Sac-a-puce chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I'm following this with great interest. Love the quick pace and the humour.
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is a little unusual. I am submitting a review of a story that I haven't read yet, but I have read some of your others, and I have enjoyed them. It is nice to see someone who is dedicated to Clemen's awesome brainchild, and who is writing consistently well written stories. I have been neglecting your little corner here, and I am going to stop.

Just wanted you to know that you are being appreciated.