Reviews for The Look
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 9/26
Okay, this review might confuse you a bit given that you wrote it 9 years ago and I doubt you remember the plot much, but hey, I really think you should know how much I enjoyed reading this story...It's is really good, and I like how Sam figured out what happened to Dean using 'The Look' and the '"Did he stop?" Again Dean was silent.' chilled me, I felt so much dread at that part. Anyway, I adored the story as I thrive off my favourite characters in angsty situations and this was so, so, so incredibly angsty. Poor Dean, I want to pull him into a hug, not sure he'd appreciate that though.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/14
love it
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
wow it was a good one thanks
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm a long time getting this, but I really wish you had continued it. It is a great story.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I just found this story and i loved it! I felt the sadness, but the funny parts made me laugh too.

Well done and I am definitely going to check out more of your other stories too.
ellepha chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
is there anymore?
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Sadly I could see John abusing Dean as he grew up, and Dean being the big brother he is and protecting Sam from it all. Great job.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great AU story! Enjoyed it!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Please add more like when sam sees tgeredad after that what does he do?
envyme13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So cute... it makes me want more.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Holy Crap! I'm listening to Metallica right now!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aw, this was exactly how I imagined something like this coming to pass. Really well written. love how you added in the beatings into an already done conversation. Brillitanly done.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I liked it. Well done, I wish it was longer though.. :)
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Very sad. I could see Dean taking all the crap from John, just to keep Sammy safe. Great oneshot.
FudgeBrownie chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
that was good, and it reminded me of the actual episode because you recapped, and i laughed. i just watched it last night on the dvd too! hehe but this was good/sad/funny. ]