Reviews for Code Lyoko E81: X
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Nice
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
thats a good story to start the day off with
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I've read both Xs, and I guess the big change comes afterwards, since you seem to have given the story a cliffhanger ending. I like how Franz told Yumi that he should have possessed her, but of course he dies either way. I suppose if Yumi hadn't been possessed, she might have made up with Ulrich. But really, I'm glad you kept it up. It might have been kind of creepy for Aelita and Sanne to merge, especially since Sanne hadn't exactly recovered from... insanity. So should I consider this the end of your Season 4 and the beginning of Season 5? Is William still in the Digital Sea somewhere? And the biggest question of all: is the E in "Sanne" silent?

Like I said, my story pretty much has a beginning and an end with some chunks of middle (some of which I might not be able to use). My point is, I had to grapple with my ending for a while, and decided not to kill any characters except Xana. (There's still a lot of kinks to work out, with my 4 on 4 polymorph battle and how Xana was planning to take over all communication and make billions of specters using only nine towers and Jeremie's body.) I found a win/win scenario where none of my good guys die, but it's filled with twists and turns where you think someone's gonna have to die but they don't. It's so surprising because I thought for just a while that I might actually have them die like that... writing can be ironic that way.
aelitasboi chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
*sniff* that was *sniff8 beutifull
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
wow!

i read all of the episodes you wrote and they were amazing!

its so weird though... no more lyoko... and they go back in time to 2004!

it was a really good ending though! i luved it :)

keep writing more stories!

-bRoK3n h3aRt-
Starky chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
NO! No more Code Lyoko Stories? But, But, no warning... I loved these stories! This one was so good, for awhile it looks like Yumi was going to be way messed up when the attack was stopped, then it looked like she died, then in the end she's with Ulrich, William, I can't believe it! I loved this story, I'm going to read it again it is so good!

!W!O!W!
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
All of the code lyoko storys were great, however i am a bit disapointed that it had to end but then again at one point all good or great things must come to an end
Liv chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
wow. that was awesome! I was so afraid that Yumi was going to end up all phyco because of all that happened but it all pulled together. I like how all of the things you added in fit perfectly together. It was awesome so good job!
Lotte chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was amazing! I found this story just this afternoon and now I'm going to have to read the others before it. I know it's strange to read the last chapter first, but you got my hooked. I loved you concept on Xana's orgin.

Keep up the great work.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
i liked it. can't wait to see the real season 3 that comes out in september. great fics good luck with any others ya do.

KnightX