Reviews for I Thought I was Alone
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 45 . 6/13
I couldn't possibly think of what else you could do in this story. THERE'S ONLY 4 CHAPTERS LEFT!
But, I love where this story is going!
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 42 . 5/25
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. This story's getting great, regardless of my lack of reviewing. :)
And, I've gotta say "Awwww", because, who wouldn't? Sora and Kairi are the cutest thing! I admire Sora for how nice he is. He's just romantic, like everyone's dream boy they wished they had.
As for the Riku and Olette thing, I'm curious to see what happens. I wonder what's gonna go down with Yuna, Fuu, and Rai.
Garnet should stay out of it, you know?
Anyway, I'm reading the next chapter, because I can! ;)
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Ditch riku! Ditch riku! Lol.
This chapter made me laugh, especially when Colette was coloring in the kid's pack.
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
I would hate to be in Tidus' case.
Did actually end up in a car crash? I was so young when this fan fiction came out.
I think this story should be called "Mean Girls".
By the way, I hope namine and roxas will make up.
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
One and two both sound interesting.
Anyway, another great chapter. I think I will throw a party at my house and yell "Finally!" I've got a question: what was that song Roxas sang?
Shoot! Sora rrreeaaalllyy needs to ask kairi out!
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
The beginning when you talked to riku was pretty funny. I also liked it when riku thought sora was like kairi's purse. I hope kairi doesn't get humiliated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
Sora needs to tell Kairi. She is being naive about it. The fight finally ended... Well, that sokai moment made me happy! I wonder how that group is going to ruin Kairi's life. I dunno because you are the author.
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Yay for Hayner and Olette! I was weirded out by riku's daydream... That fight better end tho! This story has too much drama. Sora needs to find Kairi and drown Axel into the punch!
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
I love how Roxas and Naminé got together. I like how Sora and Kairi are having difficulties. Everything is a bit and piece connecting to everything. That pizza bit was hilarious! I also feel bad for riku...
I want jack sparrow to be my art teacher! I will take him as my hostage if I have to!
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
This was AWESOME. I found it funny that Aerith asked Sora right when Sora wanted to ask Kairi. I wonder who Kairi will go out with. Where's Olette? How about Roxas?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
Touch me...touch me good. Touch me like I was a whore.
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I think there will be some love triangles going on in this story. I can see it already. "No, he's mine!" "I saw him first!" There should a chapter called "love war" but I doubt there is one. I haven't started playing final fantasy yet, so I had lots of googling to do. I ship Hayner and Olette in this story! Also, Aerith should leave Sora alone!
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
If I were Kairi, I would ditch the mean girls if they were making fun of my real friends! I feel bad for Sora. I bet Kairi forced herself to say yes to them meanies. Sora should ask Kairi not Alice! Can't wait to see what happens next! :3
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Awwwww. That was cute! I laughed when Roxas threw Sora across the hallway! I also liked how Tidus got on top of each other on purpose. I forgot about Olette. I think the baby is Naminé.
korra-naga-mako lover 2112 chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
I haven't had cake for breakfast in a long time. Zidane was the blonde? I am a Roxas and Naminé shipper! XD
Anyway, is everyone like- you know, from Kingdom harts one or two? Because this is hard for me to imagine until I figure out which game so I know what they look like.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »