Reviews for I Thought I was Alone
Myusernameisoriginal chapter 36 . 6/25/2013
...what? What is wrong with Yuna! WHAT? STAHP! My brain hurts ;_;
Myusernameisoriginal chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
I seriously just want to get Yuna, Fuu, and Paine in a room and strangle them all one by one. I know this is a story but DONT THEY KNOW THAT THEY JUST RUINED TIDUS' LIFE? I mean seriously in real life he would go out looking for a job and they'd be all, "Sorry but you sexually harassed someone your no good for the job!" Even though its just a story I FEEL SO MUCH RAGE AT THOSE GIRLS! But not Garnet. She's cool.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
NOOO! The poor pizza
Crimson Shadow Moon chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
This story is awesome.
Guest chapter 50 . 2/2/2013
Why did sora just leave kairi!

I like your stories though :P
Guest chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
I like your stories
Seventh RidDle chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
I sure hope to be as great as you are! You're awesome! Well, with the fluffs, it's alright, not that I like to have fluffs in the story to begin with and oh, haha very funny, so the household thinks that Sora and Kai had done this and that, eh? Well, hahaha for you.
Seventh RidDle chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Ahahaha, I'm at you side, Aerith! And I can't still believe that you're an Evanescence fan(is it the right spelling? I suck at spellings.)! Anyway, lol, too much fluff 'tween Sora and Kai.
Seventh RidDle chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
2nd! I chose second! (Yeah, even if it's already late now 'cause I saw that it's already done :p)
Seventh RidDle chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I pity Kairi... poor girl... But hot as Damn! :P
Seventh RidDle chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
All of these pizza biz made me hungry W3W I wanna get some but there isn't any delivery that would pass by our house... (I think)
Seventh RidDle chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
...Namine... why isn't she telling anything? ._.
Seventh RidDle chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
why is Kairi a bit... NAIVE? That seemed to be... y'know, confusing. All the clues are out for her to know that those girl are just glamour shots of sparkling Tinkerbells! Aren't those enough to know that they are actually making fun of her FAMILY? Confusing... very confusing indeed. But I say, I love your grammar and those humorous chat of the fellow corridor-mates. The other sure loves Blitzball and I loved the part where someone said, "I love proper grammar." That made me laugh! Oh wait, let's redo that- You made me laugh! Hahaha... you made my day.
Seventh RidDle chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
"But at least the sky didn't fall!.."
that's some pun you've got there.
Seventh RidDle chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Numb by linkin' park! :D
Tired of being what you want me to be,
feeling so faithless lost under the surface.
Don't know what you're expecting of me, put under the pressure of walking in your shoes.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »