Reviews for Goth's Night Out
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
"You'll never know what you...'mist'."?

Ok that was a HORRIBLE pun but who cares?

Ya know I actually liked it better when Lydia was silent, it gave her a mysterious personality in my opinion.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Azure Neko chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Very good. You have a nice, crisp writing stlye that I'm tempted to imitate. I will look forward to reading all of your other work and anything else you come up with.
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Nice. I really enjoyed this story. Please continue to write.

L8er

BlackRoseFire
epobbp chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
heh heh got to love puns :-P good story!
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
fantastic ending, can't wait to read that ghostly gig story.
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Love it and looking foward to reading more from you in the future.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
fantastic chapter, really angsty ending, please update very soon.
DiVeRsEcItY chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Dun dun dun dunn! Creepy, she actually WANTS to not exist anymore? Weird.
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Feeling sorry that she failed to protect Sam? Is that why she wants to cease to exist (I didn't think 'die' would be appropriate)?

Well, if Lydia keeps it up, it looks like Sam might be able to kick Aquaria out. That's what I call willpower, either that or Aquaria is just really weak.

Hmm? Random thought just popped into my head, Aquaria was in the fog, right? Well if Lydia can just stall until sunrise, the fog will be burned off by the sunlight, therefore nomore Aquaria. Wonder if it'd work?
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
awesome chapter please continue
DiVeRsEcItY chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
DUN DUN DUN DUN! This story is still WAY awesome, can't wait fer more!
epobbp chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
update soon
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Freakshow is a cold /insert you preferred explitive here/, someone should break him out of jail just to shoot him... in the knees. I know it's 'normal' for a captive to grow attacted to their captor (Stockholm syndrome) but that's just too far.

I'm glad to see them getting along better, too bad about the topic of discussion though.

The girls got company, wonder who it is? Keep it coming.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
fantastic chapter, i wonder who the red eyes belong to, please update soon.
horseluver101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh boy, you're back! I'm hooked so far, probably because I liked your other story so much. I wonder what the personal question is? Update soon.