Reviews for Forever Young
sodapop765 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Please continue! This has som much promise it hurts to see all that promise go to waste!
bella'amor chapter 1 . 7/6/2007

i just wanted to say that i love your writing, and all of your descriptions. You give each character a distinct personality that isnt cliche and doesnt blend with the next character, and i like that a lot. I hope you're still planning to post the rest, because this is a great start. I loved House of the Quick and Hungry, too, btw.

keep writing!

xx.Shire.Lily.xx chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
what happened? This is such a promising beginning, but you've seemed to give up on it? At least post what you said you had written so far!
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I like it. A lot. And I can't wait for you to update. I'm so glad you're doing L/J.

"And there was something else there as well, hidden deep under it all, so hidden that only her own subconscious noticed something amiss, and it would take years for her thoughts to catch up."

I love that line.
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
you write really well! i think "come-hitherishly" is probably the best phrase i've heard in my entire life though, so that might have something to do with why i like your story. ) now, if you can promise me you won't drag out this sam thing TOO long before lily and james get together, i suppose i could read some can't wait for the next chapter!
ESP chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I liked the start quite a lot. Definetly something new, not the same old same old LJ fluffy ursty crap. Your summary is what drew me in. It's fantastic! Lily is exactly how I imagine her- so far. You must write more. Please please please.

Im very surprised you haven't gotten more reviews for this. I'd have thought the House of the Quick and the Hungry would have earned you absolute FAME. I've read that thing so many times.

Great start, please continue.
nimue88 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This is a great beginning to a story - i wouldn't call it lacklustre! I love l/j but the stories are generally pretty similar cos there is limited information from canon to work from. This is different though because i haven't really read a story with Lily portrayed in this way so i am definitely finding this interesting...the ending especially had me thinking and the fact that the story is about Peter aswell also is interesting! So please update! i really want to know where the story goes from here!
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Intriguing... I can't wait to see where this story goes. Promising beginning.
charmingly-holly chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Psh to lackluster starts, my dear. Lackluster that is not. Though I've always rather liked the term lackluster, if only because it's fun to say.

Still though, this ain't no lackluster beginning. I rather like it. Makes me want to implore you to post up those next two chapters as soon as possible so's I can read them and be happy.

Samuel's a straightforward kind of guy, isn't he? Reminds me of my friend's boyfriend...who I hate. The "We'll wait. No pressure" line. Yeah right...jackass.

Anywho, probably I should go back and delete all that, seeing as how it's not much of a review, but all the same...well, that's the way I see his character. Right now. It's only the first chapter yet, though, so if you meant him differently...well, I'm biased anyways seeing as how I absolutely despise...oh poo. I'm rambling.

Do hope you have much luck with the writing of this story and you hit very few snags as you type away. Can't say I believe it'll actually happen, because with my experience there are ALWAYS snags, and quite a lot more than just a few, but I can always hope you won't experience the same :)

Great work, sorry for the ramblation, and luck once again!

Michelle chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Very interesting've got my attention! I like the introduction of this Samuel character, and all the little hints about Lily's reaction to him...and why is she practically crying at the end? I'm also interested in your take on Peter, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
paris09 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
you should ready consider being a writer.