Reviews for When the Last Raindrop Falls
Slebhy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
very nice. i've not read a lily/james potter fic quite like this one before. was a little cheesey at times, but overall, pretty realistic
gitgit chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw that was cute :D i liked it alot
brokenblackangel chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Very nice one... D

I am going to check out the rest of your stories now. And I really love the name...

Arista Ramabra chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
omg how cute! loved it!

Arista
Abarraine chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
aww that was sweet, and i really liked the ending. very nice.
asdhfaeglruh chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
So glad I stumbled across this! In fact just today I was thinking about how I haven't read anything of yours in ages! But yes-glad I found this. Cute, realistic, well-written...great stuff. And I too have been absent from HP fandom until, like, yesterday, weirdly enough. It's because I watched that wonderful 4th HP movie.

Hope all has been well!
Kristen chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was so wonderful...I loved it!
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Aww! That was really cute! You're a good writer, keep it up!
IAMSOAP chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aww! So cute!

loved it!

IAMSOAP
dragonriderhp chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
and this story is love! FABULOUS ONESHOT! omg my favorite! it was so beautiful and descriptive and well written and amazing and fantastic and great and brilliant and lovely and etc. HONESTLY! wow it was amazing. i felt like i was there in the rain, feeling the pain, being kissed by james...you were amazingly descriptive and the whole story was fabulous. great great job!

*adds to favorite stories list*

*adds to favoiret authors list*

*adds to author alert list*

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES! :] bloody brilliant and the best one-shot i've read in a while! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
shmokey-bear chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
hey! i like this story a lot! i can't wait to read your other stories!
illyria-light chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wow! That was so cute. Yay!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
how sweet!
prc101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
awesome! that was really nice. james can sometimes be an aroogant, immature, cocky pretty boy. but in the end, he always says the most heart-throbing and breath-taking things. he is also always the one that pulls lily close and kisses her. well, anyways, awesome fic!
d0rkface chapter 1 . 6/28/2006