Reviews for Improper Rescue
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
They are such perverts. .
True Colours chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I don't quite get it. Why is Tart doing Pudding's English homework? And what was happening when she fell down the stairs?

But it was very fluffy.

True
Me chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That's all? What happend next?
amoomoo4me chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
haha
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Lol I like this story XD

Bec xx
mew mew lucinda chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
LOL I *ED MYSELF LAUGHING! BTW what pose did u imagian them in? LOL!

Mew Lucinda-x
Raburinna chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Very nice, very funny. I got quite a few laughs out of this one(I love the way you write, you know).

I liked the way Retasu came in telling about the 'rat-thing', and how Ichigo yelled at Tart near the end.

The whole "I'll kill it!" thing was a classic, really funny.

I loved the whole thing, really. It was well-written and clever, and I'm glad I got to read it!
BluePhyre chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Konicchiwa, Apple-san! O.o I picked this one out of all the other stories, without even looking to who the autor was, what chance! . It's really good! Neh, anyway, sayonara, apple-chan!
Silent Figurine chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
db This is so funny. *falls over laughing*
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
LOL! how cute ! you should've continued it more ! LOL! it abruptly stopped . aww . still good ! ] good luckies with your future stories! ]
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
ah so funny!Strange I read this after reading the review reply and the 0. kawaii!
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ahahhaha! very funny!
AnimeMew chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
rotflmfao! that was so hilarious! hahahahahahahahaha! wow, I never thought that Tart would ever be at a loss for words! lol!
tears of emerald chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
so funny! I can just see myself in a TMM setting stumbling upon them. 'Whoops, oops sorry sorry!' and then I'd probably die.

“Oh, umm . . . nothing, nothing at all,” they replied in unison. “Nothing.”

sounds like Something I would say when I'm up to something. I really liked it! Hope there's a sequel in the future.
midori.complex chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That made me giggle. Your variety of words makes even the most simple situation a fun read. The whole "'TOP'" thing earned a few suspicious glares from my cat (I was attempting to drink herbal tea and laugh at the same time, resulting in a very un-composed snort/choke phenomenon.)

Back to the review: I admire your ability to imply. You see, a lot of authors would simply state, "Tart and Purin were doing a project together..." and so on. You, however, cater to your reader by dropping little hints of what's going throughout the story while describing other aspects at the same time. It's nice not be spoon fed all the time. Great job!

Many thanks,