Reviews for Come With Me
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 2/21/2017
"Why bother," he had said."When you came after me at the Death Star, as I recall my X-wing came out on top."

There had been dead silence from within the helmet. "You had a head start."

I rofl'd. I can just picture Anakin/Vader in his new X-Wing saying "I'm already halfway there!" as Luke is still sitting in the hangar after watching his Dad hop in and take off like a kid in a podracer.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
"Artoo Detoo, what are you doing?" Threepio said."

Saving all the main characters, as usual of course.

Huh, but Vader found out on his own. Seems his genre savviness improved over the years.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
"And I like Executor. It denotes action."

I'm picturing a teenage Anakin defending his choice of name to Obi-Wan with this, while grumpily turning to the side and crossing his arms.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 2/21/2017
"The repeating cycle of air from the helmet suddenly sounded ominous again."Perhaps I should turn this shuttle around..."

Of course he sounds ominous, he's being a Dad who will turn this shuttle around if you don't behave!
guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
I liked this!
DawnDayrider chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
What a great fic! So much was covered in such a short amount of chapters. These kinds of fics are my favorite. Short and sweet!
Brievel chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Lovely. I enjoyed every minute.
Brievel chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
:D I like Executor too!
Brievel chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
*sniffle* I can't wait to keep going with this, but I have to say, that last line made me giggle a little.
AI chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Love the light hearted banter (yoda joke!) contrasted by the psycho vader moment.
xALIx chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
That was fantastic! I like to read this kind of introspective work, Vader never changed but only for the sake's of his own belief and foe his children's safety! Luke took a path into becoming a great Jedi Master, learning along the way that sometimes you could lose yourself but the end is never really the end and Leia... A politician so stubborn but proud and true to herself in her faith to bring justice to all the galaxy! p.s: I wish she was more nice to Anakin, her biological father has been trying! Give him a chance come on! Thank you for writing this story, I had a great time reading this and I hope you'll come back one day! Star Wars fiction need people like you around :-)
CommChatter chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Good Vader redemption stories are hard to find, but this definitely fits the bill. Loved this!
Deathmvp chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Great work on this story.
21stseventeen chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I liked this. Well done :)
EbonyWing chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Vader redeemed! Love it! Especially the relationship between him and Luke. ;D

And Piett, yay for *that* friendship! It was unexpected but wonderful.

Great story!