Reviews for Dreamcatchers
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love your River&Wash stuff - it's just so perfectly in-character, sweet and vivid. But you also put serious things in there to take away from the story and thing about. That's great writing.
meepscrawler chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
"See, my wife didn't much approve of the colours I picked for the house- she's got this thing against palm trees that I won't ever really comprehend. Maybe the Alliance started chuckin' palm trees over into the trenches, or one bit her as a child-"

LOLOLOL! I LOVE Wash! He's my favorite from Firefly/Serenity, hands down. And this was an ama-zuh-zing ficlet. I loved the line I copied above particularly, *so Wash*.
hope-passion chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
aw... thanks

I just saw the bdm again and I miss wash
garden-crafter chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I like how Wash can be silly-playful enough that River MAKES SENSE to him. And I loved the explanations of where each crew member would fit. I especially giggled over the idea of Inara picking out the china and Jayne breaking it and then Zoe breaking Jayne. And I laughed myself silly at the bit about Wash dabbling in "greek".
Killed In Effigy chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Lol that was awesome. I loved it
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
LOL! Oh, evil River and Wash. I love those two. Poor Mal.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
HA. Loved that last bit. So very clever, the whole thing. Consider it favorited. Hey (shameless, I know) check out some of my Wash fics!
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I liked the dialog between Wash and River. It seemed very realistic, and I liked the speculations on the future as well.