Reviews for Dinner Time
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Well. This is interesting. It would be excellent to read one where he just gets away with all of this, constantly blaming it all on Voldemort (although he killed the Dark Lord long before).
Andrius chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Feeding Dudley to his parents, very Eric Cartman-like.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I feel revulsed that the dinner sounded delicious I probably should have waited after summertime to read it XD
crayonandpaints chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is brilliant! The way you described everything made me feel as if I was watching all the gore in person. But I don't think I would eat meat for a while...
darkbrat chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
this is... GREAT! creepy as hell and completely deranged but awesome in its own right.
kffs chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Whoops?
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
O_O Holy. . . This was vaguely unsettling, but I liked it because of that!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Well, they were "Axing" for it. ;)
Shame you had to kill off Tonks. Satisfying, otherwise.
nanayoung chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Horrifying.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Harry made a very interesting cannibal-esque person in this; his narrative is intriguing, with his thoughts and viewpoint being actually quite interesting and complex to me. I never thought I'd find cannibalism or anything related to it so interesting after Hanninal Lector, but this certainly piqued my interest.
obscurereader chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
horrifyingly macabre...amazing
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
woha that was ... brutal.
but kinda cool. somehow. good story and wonderful writing :)
LiLManGAlOvER chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
soo beautiful i love it like alot i quiet frankly love blood my boyfriend is a little scared of me when i laugh while watching the "Saw Series"...you know the movies with that cute puppet with swirls on his cheeks :P but anyway loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
that's really twisted, but I like it.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow, just, Wow.
I like CrazyHarry but this wasexcellent.