Reviews for Slide
zora080393 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i'm really glad for this ending...the rest of it had me totally depressed (i mean besides the parts that weren't angsty ;D ). great job
AKA DD chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I'd go with Kiwi in switching it to T. I've written far worse than this and haven't been flamed yet...okay, once...but, this story doesn't come up AT ALL unless I click for M-rated material...

...and this story is just TOO good not to be read.

I enjoyed the way that you've written this. The tangential timeline is perfect, where we go back and forth from angst to innocent romance, to snippets of their friendship, to the happy ending. Great work!
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Okay excuse my thickness but I can't work out what happened to Logan. People can bash him all they want but he'd never abandon a child. (I'm MA honest)

Also if I was you I'd change the rating of both these stories to T because there is nothing that overtly sexual in either story and you'd get a bigger readership and more reviews and reviews are good.
Pai chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hey I know I already reviewed but I have to say this also - Alec's dialogue with Mole and Joshua and the proposal to Max was so on target. His character treatment was just as close to ideal as I can think of - and this line "Almost makes her look like she could pull off being a lady once in a while." When I read it it was almost as if I heard it before while watching the show. That's is ... If i think of more good stuff I'll be back
Pai2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This makes 2AM even better. Where Max's POV was angsty and guilt ridden and suicidal even ... Alec's picks it up bearing some of the pain and sadness as well as carrying it to a happy ending.

It goes from deep dark war drama to light and funny to romantic and love torn then back again - enjoyed it very mch.