Reviews for Duel of Speed
Rhyme2Reason chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Wow, this is a really good story, a good start, and a good structure, please continue and update!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
This Markus fellow has a few screws loose...
USS Anarchy chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
i absolutly love it!
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
This story is amazing! You should really keep writing it! You've got all the characters right-on, especially
Naomi chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Wow, I like this story! That Markus is a $%#%$#%$#$ # &8! Poor Ramone! Poor Lightning, he's in trouble now! What is his plan? Why is this fic discontinued?
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
I know this story is a little old (I see 2006 was the last time it was updated), but it's seriously good! I wish you would finish it! It's honestly a great start!
top seceret chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
Great story! Love the plot and can really imagine this going on. The only thing is...YOU NEED TO UPDATE! Apart from that its all good and i hope the ending isn't a complete flop (i'm sure it won't be!)
smile-clarenet chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
I think I know what Lightning has planned, I just hope you haven't done anything to him. I don't mind if you do something to Markus, he deserves to get hurt.
smile-clarenet chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Still enjoying this story. I can kind of link with Sally in this one. I was bullied for a lot of my school years, not fun I can tell you. Great story so far.
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I don't know if you meant that to be a little on the humour side or not, but it's great. I can just see that Thunder Bird now. Reminds me of some kids I went to school with.
999999999 chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
hey this is great! please update soon!
999999999 chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
favourite cars story so far! poor red! hooked on this story- you've done a great job! right, i've off to read the next chapter...
Ted chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
I like how you're portraying Lightning in this one; he's one gutsy racecar!
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Love this story. Sorry to review and run, but it's bed time here for me.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh, pretty cute! Wingo is actually my favorite, ain't ya Wingo?

Wingo: Umm, of all the Cars characters or just the DRH?

BRR86(Buick Regal Racecar 86): Of the DRH, stupid! Chick Hicks is my favorite Cars character!

Chick Hicks: And I swear by god's green earth you had better stop naming yourself after me!

BRR86: Shut up