Reviews for In Your Arms
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Please please please write the next chapter! Its just such a good story, your so talented! Please update soon! Thank you, a fan :):):)
lelalemon chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I really need you to continue this! It's going to kill me.
Puppiesssss chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
i hope ritsuka would leave him and find another better man and then leave Soubi to cry for forgiveness and be alone forever. cause i really hate soubi right now...
black.heart.substitute chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
This story is awesome! Why aren't you updating? I can't wait for more!
afallenheart chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
kawaii hime-sama chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
just, WOW!

this whole stroy is so emotional, and i loved every bit of it!

i hope you've got more ideas for this, 'cos it's pure awesome!
ChristabelRose chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
So poignant and so beautiful, absolutely heartbreaking. One of the best Loveless fics I've ever read.

The AU you've created is hauntingly beautiful, and each chapter broke my heart. I sincerely hope you continue this amazing story, it would truly be a shame to abandon it here.

Thank you for such a wonderful read!
M chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
what a good story. i love it. what will happen.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
Aw, please update soon1 That was so sad!
xoIfLooksCouldKillox chapter 10 . 9/12/2008
Please update as soon as you can this is one of the best stories I've ever read on here!
lil joker 1989 chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
first let me just say that i just thought that it was sweet when Soubi bought Ratsuka the bear and let him stay in the room

know about Soubi then throwing away the bear out of jealousy and anger that was just wrong

also it was not Ratsukas fault what Seimei did to him he should not be so cold and distant to him i mean come on he shouldnt be like

that it makes me sad to know that Rarsuka doesnt even have a voice to tell Soubi what happened and to tell Soubi not to be mad at him well we will see what happens in the next chapter i will just wait to see what happens
Kuroi Kitty chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
xD i love it! update soon!
XsleeplessX chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
OMG! This chap brought me close to 's agony is so strong! Great work,please update soon!
ren chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Wow! Just read this for the first time and I really loved it. Hope you're going to write more. _
Nadesiko chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
No.. So sad TuT. Poor Ritsukachan. Please, fix it! TuT

Cant wait to keep reading D