Reviews for Candy Everybody Wants
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Yep I liked this. I have to say I was a little nervous there for a minute I thought she was gonna bolt. But I'm glad Woody was in his right mind and gave the right answer(for once). Hooray for canon!
DaniJay chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
wonderful story!

I truly enjoyed it!

Thanks,

DJ
Rin22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aw, I enjoyed this, and here is my traditional list of why: awesome, awesome dialogue!

"We've got to restart the office pool after all."

"How'd we get here?" "I took the elevator. You?"

Fantastic treatment of the Jordan/Garret relationship which is so very special

Woody fighting for Jordan

The morgue staff totally in character in their welcome of Jordan

Pop Rocks in a Fanfiction
CJ chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is really general and not specific.

I don't always agree with your point of view; with your characters' points of view, but it's always a treat to find a new fic posted here.

For while I may experience a strong disagreement to the above, I've also felt pain and anger, sadness and grief, joy and heat and laughter, which makes you pretty impressive.

So thank you for that - more, thank you for having done it in two fandoms.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow. For someone who doesnt like Woody you made him likeable, even the idea of Woody and Jordan. I loved it.
katie chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
love it
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
"Are you saying I'm like pop rocks?" That line made me laugh. I love this story. I love the way Woody can't let her go. I love that her grief for Pollack is real. I love that her mother's murder was solved. You did great with this and I can't wait to see what you have coming up next. Please keep writing. I wish you wrote for the show.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I like the working out of the big white elephant in the room...

but in reading this, and thinking about the show... I'm starting to wonder if the best man for Jordan is her sidekick in crime Nigel...

he's always bailing her outta jams and seems to always be there for her...
jmkw chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
*sigh* That was perfect!
Eireish chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Amazing. You have captured perfectly the ambivalence I feel surrounding their relationship. I'm glad you made it work for them. Count me in on the coup - especially if you keep writing like this.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Sappy is good... And in this case very good.

I loved the Both. Always. - Perfect and so true of real lifelong love.

Great job! Thanks for once again giving me something nice to read before bed.

Oh, and before I forget... I'll help with the coup. Let's rally the troops, shall we?
NCCJFAN chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*sigh* Perfection. How come it takes you only one chapter what I have to have three to get across?