Reviews for My Demons
isa chapter 20 . 10/17
Sad just do sad. I was freakin on the verge of crying
Poisoned Pink chapter 20 . 8/30
Thanks... I guess I didn't really need my heart anyways.
sasu hime sama chapter 20 . 4/18
...holy shit
thank you so much for wtiting this you are so talented and amazing and the end just makes me wanna cry my eyeballs out ((which is a good thing lol;3))
no but srsly thank you3 keep up the good work omg
Evangeline039 chapter 20 . 3/12
You're a great writer! I love this story! It have so good plot, even though I'm a bit sad to have Itachi died at the end. Anyway! Nice story! _
QueenofRhymes chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Great story. I'm hooked. :D
LucyLu71958 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
I'm trying so hard not to cry right now, cause my parents are in the room. I even read a couple chapters of the other story before coming to this one, knowing Itachi died.. Ah, jeez :T I really liked the story, the feels are real. Keep writing in the future! :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
naruto sounds jealous hehe
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
bring it on what ever it is (except Drama class, anything but that!)
siena chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
Great story; in the same time sad but full of hope, dark but leting you see the light. But there is one thing that bug me: I don't understand why you make Sasuke shorter than Naruto, when in fact Sasuke is the taller one...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I like your story alot i find it really interesting and entertaining but u said it was a narusasu fanfiction and for half of this already it doesnt really talk about it that much.
Gaara'sYaoiLover chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I really liked this even if it made me cry I can't stop crying keep up the great stories
Chibi Rainbow Fox chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Ok Tears shooting out my EYESESES! So good, amazing writing, utterly flawless 3
Lucy chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
T-T omg I'm so depressed right now, but at the same time happy...if anything, I just want to read more. This was so great! I can't wait for the sequel! Please continue doing your best!
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
This is so strange. I can't figure out where this story his heading, which is weird because I can usually do that in a flash, but I love it all the same. This is a really amazing story!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013