Reviews for My Demons
I cried so much
MY HEART AHHH
Li chapter 1 . 11/1
I'm going to reread this
Li chapter 1 . 9/22
Interesting
bartlettpear chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
"I like tomatoes..." There's ton of awesomeness in your story but for some reason this stood out to me the most, you were able to fit in tomatoes :DD
CHIDORI chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
YOU MADE ME CRY I'M SO UPSET ITACHI'S DEATH SCENE WAS SO SAD .
chidori chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
omg u picked the day befor my birthday ask itachis birthday its so awsome and creepy at the same time cuz im reading it . .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
When I read the sentence "I wanna talk with you" my brain decided to instead say "i wanna kill you" so that would have been interesting. I only read the first chapter and I'm already loving this fanfic. It's awesome!
isa chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
Sad just do sad. I was freakin on the verge of crying
Poisoned Pink chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
Thanks... I guess I didn't really need my heart anyways.
sasu hime sama chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
...holy shit
thank you so much for wtiting this you are so talented and amazing and the end just makes me wanna cry my eyeballs out ((which is a good thing lol;3))
no but srsly thank you3 keep up the good work omg
xoxo
Evangeline039 chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
You're a great writer! I love this story! It have so good plot, even though I'm a bit sad to have Itachi died at the end. Anyway! Nice story! _
QueenofRhymes chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Great story. I'm hooked. :D
LucyLu71958 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
I'm trying so hard not to cry right now, cause my parents are in the room. I even read a couple chapters of the other story before coming to this one, knowing Itachi died.. Ah, jeez :T I really liked the story, the feels are real. Keep writing in the future! :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 2 . 7/7/2014