Reviews for It's Not Called SUPER Glue for Nothing
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Priceless moment of relax, and one of my favourite episodes) I just can see two guys in this scene, as they are taking full advantage of that foolish moment. Though Dean realy seems a bit too serious.
I've transated it on spot into Russian, so, if you don't mind, I will upload it here at my account.
Thanks for great one, it made my evening.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I could just see this happening. Nice job!
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
what can i say i almost fell out of my chair laughing at this.
Demmie chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
oh my god...I laughed all the way through this. I loved that episode and it always gets me. Thanks so much for making this, it is so funny, especially Sam and his Nair incident...
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
*laughs so hard I fall off my chair* This was awesome! *Laughs so hard I'm now rolling around on the floor!* HAHAHAHAH!
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Ahaha. That just totally made my night. So funny and perfect. YAY.
Intex chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Great! I loved it! Lol. I usually don't go for oneshots but yours was awesome! Loved the part where they were like punk, jerk, and the nair, nair, nair thing. lol.
MelanieKS chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
That was great! I always wondered how Dean got the bottle off his hand. ;) I like the POV - something you don't see everyday. It's interesting to see it from a different pair of eyes instead of the brothers. Thanks for sharing!
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Priceless. I really needed a laugh.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
lol im still laughing the last line was a kicker! i dont feel bad for dean one bit nair in the shampoo is just...mean...outstandingly clever but down right malicious

thanks i lOvEd it

Vesper
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Jeez, you're really good at humor fics! I just read Frost, which nearly put me in a laugh-induced coma, and then I clicked on this from your profile...as of this moment, I'm trying and failing to stop short little bursts of laughter from escaping. My sister, on the other side of the room, actually had to ask me what was so funny...between breaths, I just said "nothing"-although I came dangerously close to reading the entire story out loud to her. She probably would have given me a dirty look, though, which is why I didn't...but I wanted to...this was just absolutely brilliant!
Sepik chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Lol!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hahahahaha!
Latina Jun chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
rofl. i think that's all that needs to be said.
MadEva chapter 1 . 8/14/2006