Reviews for Fragile Lives
Rin22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Funny how the fans are the ones to remember the details of the show. I wonder if the writers will ever recall that they had Jordan basically tell Woody that he hadn't grown up at all. That's why I like you, you don't let details like that slip through the cracks. This story almost makes me want to forgive Woody for what he's done. Kudos to you for another great story, and so quickly too! It's hard to keep up with all your posts! Your muse is being kinder than mine... but I think I might finally have something in the works.

Kate
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow! Jordan and Woody talking it out-that really is fiction!(Or just maybe..)

"Woody..I'm sorry. I don't know..why-why I'm being..a bitch." Jordan really has grown-Lu really got to her.

Well-written story. Beautiful mix of angst, love, and hope. Thanks.
TruLuv chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
You always write amazing stories. Please keep up the good work and keep the stories coming!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I really liked it. I like that they finaly talked things through. They never just talk. Great job and please keep them coming.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
this one's good too. I'm enjoying that getting Jordan & Woody back together isn't as simple as an "i'm sorry and a roll in the hay."
Eireish chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wonderful conversation. You know, a successful coup could result in these two actually having an honest-open-caring conversation like this. Again, thank you for the great read.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Way past my bedtime, so this will be short.

Very nice. It may not be where you intended to go with it (ain't that always the case), but it worked.

Thanks for sharing it with us... and keep on plugging away. I've loving all the action we're getting from you.