Reviews for Angels and Demons x2
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love Kouryu so much. :) And Crowley. The two of them are my favorites in their respective works, so i just loooved seeing one messing with the other. Crowley's got you figured out, Kouryu! Aziraphale and Kohaku were adorable too.
But for some reason it really makes me giggle to hear Kouryu using British slang.

Thanks for writing this! I was worried i was the only CLAMP fan who also adores GO. Seriously, there are /no/ fics between the two if you just look at the Wish crossover section. I'm so glad i was able to find this anyway.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
It's kinda cute, with Aziraphael and Crowley acting like older brothers/kind uncles to the 2 younger ones, especially with Crowley poking fun at Kouryuu :) And Kouryuu, mixing up USA with UK plus his cutely angry sort of denial xD
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
oh, this is amazing. xD "My angel will take care of your angel." xD I'm almost certain that's not to sort of thing that demons are supposed to say.

Can I mention to you just how jealous of you I am, that you are so poetically fluent in two languages? I wanted to review your Ginny/Luna story, but my reading comprehension vastly outweighs my writing prowess in Spanish, and I would have certainly mucked it up.