Reviews for There's a Fine Line
K. C. Rivera chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
haha! my favorite was probably 3. "Hikaru!... I was sooo scared! DX" i love the twins. you should really do one with honey-sempai (i have a growing fascination with his absolute adorable-ness!) good job! have fun!
Dashall chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
Lol. I thought of doing this myself once, but you have done a better job than I ever thought I could. I like it very much. Keep up the awesomeness.
Schizo-Fraise chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Aw, I love all those short fics x3 I particularly love the twincest ones . I hope you'll write more soon ! :3 Thank you !
teeenaaa chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
wow these are extremely well written ) i really loved the twins' "Confusion" chapter, that was so deep and touching and almost sad, because i can actually imagine that happening. you write all the characters very well; tamaki's dramatics, kyouya's all-seeing-and-all-knowing-ness, hikaru and kaoru and hani and mori and haruhi as well.

absolutely wonderful to read ) thanks for sharing, and i look forward to reading more of your ouran work soon )
loretta537 chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
these are good, i would love some with haruhi/mori pairing.
Mitchi Takahashi chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
CUTE! That is all that I could possalby say! CUTE!
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
I love these! The twincest are the best!
Yumekui7 chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
plz rite more! it was great!
Latavia chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Unfortunetly, it's really late and I can't think of the coherent, brilliant response that this story (stories?) so badly deserve. So please accept my apology at not being able to find the words to express to you my love for this story, and know that I'm waiting with all fingers crossed for your next posted anything - I'm dying to read it, whether I know the series or not.
Yuuri x Wolfram S2 chapter 6 . 7/29/2006

thankz 4 da stories!

they r so good man!

i wish i could watch more Ouran High School Host Club as well!

LUV it man!

up 2 hm...

1 day anime i wanna create 1! thats soo good that mina would luv 2 watch it like OHSHC! and many more thats so good!
Avacados are evil chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Damn that would be confusing. _
Avacados are evil chapter 4 . 7/24/2006