Reviews for Dinner at La Lueur
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hehehe that was so awesome!
I love this fic, it sounds EXACTY like something Pietro would do! Naw, I love his fast speaking.
It's such a clever and cutesy little fic, LOVE IT!
TaintedBloodRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was hilarious and a really enjoyable read XD
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I can see Pietro doing that! xDD
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was cute and hilarious, great job! )
nuit.mauve chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Pietro is so funny talking about menu and gaypride at the same time XD! Your story's really cool!
Whil-o-whisp chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
lol, red lobster has a Molten chocolate cake. its really good. really great story, i love the mention of red lobster in the beginning. lol. A
jbfaerie chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
LMAO! Nice job!
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This was hilarious! I can just imagine Pietro being exactly like that.
Loretta chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? ITS AWESOME. BUT FUCKING CONTINUE. IT JUST ENDED " IV LOST MY APPETITE" YOU SUCK.

IT SHOULD HAVE A PROPER ENDING, NOT A FUCKING LOSER ENDING
The Dark Feline chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! You definetly should keep going! I have a Lietro story too... yeah I was an Lancitty fan but after looking at a few Lietro pictures, I got hooked... If you want will you read my story? The title is so chessy but it's all I could come up with ,"Forbidden Love". thats what its called... but anyways KEEP GOING! I'm adding this on my favorites just so you know!
But He Hit Me First chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
O, I do so love this.
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow, nice one shot (if it is!.

LOved the idea and i could totaly picture it.

Made me laugh alot as well, with Lance not able to get a word in edgeways.

Take care!
Timiniminy chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

-dies of laughter-

XD That was soo awesome!

(Sorry for the late reply, but i've been..busy. X_X)

That was totally awesome.
casakitten chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
The summary for this was very eye-catching. I'm glad I stopped to read this story. You know how to write Lance and Pietro very well and the events within the story were very fluid. I particularly enjoyed Lance's reactions to Pietro's zainey behavior. :) I'm definitely going to check out some of your other stories now.

:-3
Dillon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I haven't been good on reviews lately, even to authors I've been reading forever, but this one random story I read just because it was on the 'just in' list and I'd just been talking X-men to a friend bit me and I have to review. Feel honored! Yay, you feel honored now, don't you? Or maybe not, but I hope I made you smile.

It's a cute story. Adorable premise, Pietro's speech patterns are awesome. I love the little additions especially, the homophobic ex-classmate, the waiter politely asking Lance not to shake the building. It's so random, but it works so well, like a moment in time from their lives for no obvious reason. I liked the addition of Lance's slightly unsettled thoughts, and Pietro's oblivious rambling, it gives an insight into the dynamic of the relationship. I love that the dynamic you show tells us taht there may be some problems lying under the surface, that these two really need to talk more. I'd love to see you expand on that, it's an angle that really doesn't get much attention in slash stories without digressing into an uber-angst fest. I think you could handle that angle well, and make it touching without being cliche. I really liked this story, and I'll watch for more of your work.