Reviews for Souls from two Different Worlds
Artistic18 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
This fic was so cute! Though short, I really found myself enjoying it.
momo chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
aw i wanna read more! please write more about this couple.
Google Girl11 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Aw poop. I was so excited when you updated and now it's over. Oh well, you promise more stories of this couple so all is well in the world. This was really cute; I'm looking forward to your other works!
sanzohakkaigal chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Holy! Great chapter~!Great work. Haha. It's so sweet. Lol. Great work again! I'll be waiting for the next chapter to come on! .
Alex chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hey! I really have NOTHING to say about what improvements you need to make. It was a very interesting and unique story and I read the whole thing so far. I really like Jann-Lee and Lei-Fang, they both rock! I'm glad you made a story on them and I look forward to more. I also found this one kind of funny in some places. Lei-Fang was written out exactly as I expected her. Jann-Lee...I always knew he was an enigma, haha!
Selphie Ivy chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Nice chapter. Jann Lee and Leifang are so cute together! Please keep writing!
Boggy chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
This review is WELL overdue, but as they say, "better late than never," no?

I love the opening paragraph (though "left over" is really one word)—the adjectives used in your description of the refrigerator (i.e. "humming" chamber), and the "child-like" mannerisms of Lei Fang's character (i.e. "peeking"). The atmosphere is homey, a very "lived in" feel to the apartment—a nice contrast to Jann Lee's callous nature.

The interaction between Jann Lee and Lei Fang is a mixed bag of amusement (i.e. the "shirt off" joke a la X-Men) and predictability (i.e. the storm and conveniently placed heels). And while written well, I felt Jann Lee, or rather his characteristics, were a bit off-base. Jann Lee is a focused and dedicated martial artist, not a violent ruffian/bully (I don't believe there is ever an instance when he would strike Lei Fang outside the competition). Then again, you and I may have very different interpretations of Jann Lee's character, and if such is the case, it all boils down to an issue of preference. Not my call to make.

The ending is very sweet, very appropriate. Nothing is overly-cheesy or OOC. Overall, the second chapter is fun to read and a guilty pleasure for Jann LeexLei Fang fanatics. I'd definately recommend a proofread for word usage (i.e. "ammonia" is a gaseous compound; "pneumonia" is an acute disease of the lungs) and spelling (i.e. "chocking" should be "choking"). Otherwise, enjoyable fic, and I look forward to the third installment (I noticed you posted an additional chapter at the DOA Tenkoku Tenshi Forum).
DOAFan chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
ur story's awesome! i wanna find out wt happens next... pls update soon...
Afro-Rican chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
I like it, nice story, really um sweet (can't believe I just said that)
Google Girl11 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I love it I love it I love it! this is so cute and I so wasn't expecting the storm...way to keep everyone in character! update soon!
MistyInfinity chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Jann Lee reminds me of someone though I can't remember who. It's good he seems more like a real male than a guy with nothing but fighting on his mind. Lei Fang wanting him to stay but not finding the right way to tell him was your typical awkward young girl LOL.

It was cute the way she fell for his natural charm. I'm not sure if Jann Lee was just flirting with her just to break the tension or if he really meant it. Well at least Lei Fang got what she wanted. Good Chapter I look forward to more whenever your able to update.
mariamcardoso chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
I knew this story wouldn't be good... IT'S AMAZING!

I really like it... just hope you update soon! _
Boggy chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Judging by your profile, your stories are primarily Action/Adventure. It's exciting when authors explore new realms, new genres, and for that—bonus kudos.

As for the story itself, you have a strong sense of "movement" throughout—"...her sandal slid along the cement ground..." was particularly vivid—and a characteristic exchange of dialogue (i.e. Jann Lee's curt remarks, Lei Fang's questioning curiosity). Though some of your descriptions ARE a bit superfluous. Avoid pointless details; they destroy the conciseness of the piece.

Wordiness aside, I really enjoyed the fic. And I admit—Jann LeexLei Fang is my favorite coupling in the series. Hope to see more. I'll keep an eye out for updates.
Ran Nuankai chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
O Leifang and Jann Lee. I like this pairing :D

Sorry I missed this, glad you told me lol

Jann Lee being his usual grumpy self *shakes head* Trying to lie about his hungry tummy lol And Leifang really is nice, not wanting him to go hungry.

Added to my stoy alerts and fave stories list ;D

Chillin till chapter 2. Keep me posted.
SugoiByoshin chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wutz hot, Thunder, long time! I been wandering aimlessly for a bit, but i'm back, ), and with such a delightful story to welcome me. I forgot how your worlds come alive with this imagery! Luckily i didn't need a dictionary for this chapter. Jann better say thank you! Being rude to Lei-Lei is not somthing i can forgive, ).