Reviews for What it Takes
trashynata chapter 30 . 8/4
Oh my god. This was quite unexpected. For the most part of the story I liked it and I liked it a lot, but then the ending came along, namely the last 2 chapters and... it hit right in the feels. While the story was not perfect, the ending was, being a bit heart wrenching and painful because, well, that's what realistic time travel would be like, so yeah, I guess I won't forget this for a while. Good job .
Bughaw chapter 30 . 5/29
this is somehow the most realistic time travel fiction of Naruto i ever read. it also lead me believe that, yes, you can not mess with time. how i wish there would be sequel of Itachi being a Jounin Sensei..
Bughaw chapter 17 . 5/28
you made me cry.. shiiiit.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/22
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/21
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/21
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/21
Mango Tee chapter 30 . 4/4
I love this work! Definitely, the best time-travel stories out there.
Kirschflower chapter 30 . 4/3
That ending was brilliant
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/12
Deb.23 chapter 30 . 3/11
You know, the last line made me want to laugh while i was crying so hard? Just one stupid stupid line repeated by the same people who keep saying it. Oh god. I dont know what i'm saying... But you killed them. Itachi? Phmph. Please. Kakashi! Dont die! Naruto should have died. He's not Naruto without Sasuke. Without his will. I hate you for this chapter. But its so painful. Total angst right there.
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »