Reviews for What it Takes
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 9 . 6/13
I was curios why you wrote that kashina Uzimaki wasn't a ninja but in the show she is most defiantly a ninja and also the container of the nine tails before Uzimaki Naruto was one well anyway great ninth chapter onto the next one lol.
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 6 . 6/13
Hes his nephew I balive the third had two kids might have been three though But Konohamaru is Asumas's Nephew. Great chapter by the way.
ProudtobeaOtaku chapter 5 . 6/12
When does Minato come to know that he is Naruto's dad and vica -versa
YN2 chapter 30 . 5/8
*Insert slow clapping* Bravo! Bravo! You, sir, have really created a piece of work! Not long ago, I'd stumbled upon this particular story and as much fun as it was to read, I never finished it. I'd forgotten about it after ten or so chapters. Plain forgetfulness on my part, mind you. But, recently, I found it again, like a long lost love. So, here I am, two day later, having finished this story and typing away in the review column. By the way, the end! What an epic ending it was and I'm talking about the last two chapters.

These two chapters made me shiver! When I started reading this story, I realised that it was good. Better than many, but, still had lots of room for improvement. It really wasn't the best piece of work that I had read. But! And hear me out, but, I started falling in love with this story as I read on. We had our highs and lows and I KNOW that it couldn't have ended any better way. These two chapters grasped my heart. Squeezed it. Twisted it. Tore it. Then, put the pieces back together and placed it back. So, goodbye and congratulations on this marvel know as 'What It Takes'.

P. S.- I never write long reviews. But, I made an exception for this one.
Salome Maranya chapter 30 . 5/7
Feels kind of rushed, the whole Sasuke and Kakashi buiness, but it was still good. Like they were recalling some painful memory that needs to be mentioned but not elaborated. Made me cry especially when Naruto's family was introduced to each other. And I will be seeking more fanfics that designate Uchiha Itachi as a teacher because I would also like to see him out of a celestial prank of misfortune and heartache. I am starting to think stress and grief just really killed him more than his sickness did.
Overall, I really liked this story. Cheers~!
we still don't know his name I'll tell you minto namkaze and his wife kushina uzumaki
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 4/12
She just NOW thinks about what Obito thinks?
wittyying chapter 2 . 4/9
I wonder if they took a look at the Hokage monument. How many faces are there I wonder?
SOulWindWALKER chapter 21 . 3/22
Wow loved how Kakashi told the story!
jesi ki kage chapter 30 . 3/6
HOLY SHIT! GAAAAAHHHH! I LOVE IT! I was wondering how you were going to bring it full circle. That last bit with the still living Obito and Kakashi and Obito having Team 7 is Freaking priceless! HOLY CATS I LOVE IT! TO be honest the start of this story was pretty dicey. I figured I'd keep reading for humor which then became interest to see how you'd tweak the timeline...which then became the last 3 hours I spent finishing this. So well done. All of the philosophy and Naruto's journal and just really the last two chapters are great. I love it. Thanks for writing and keep up the great work! -Jesi Ki Kage
SOulWindWALKER chapter 20 . 3/2
Hahahaha! A tradgedy and a comedy all in one!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 19 . 3/2
I can't wait to see more of everyone's reactions!
Sasuke really takes after Kakashi
SOulWindWALKER chapter 18 . 2/27
So invested in this story!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 17 . 2/27
I really love the balance between Sasuke and Naruto facing their pasts! Both parts of the story are so intriguing! Also love the "blond firework" description, it's fitting on so many levels ;)
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »