Reviews for What it Takes
kuchiyose chapter 10 . 3/11
that end scene was like super cute
Huh, a different Kakashi with a more similar personality from his original, first attitude as a young boy (Early Kakashi!) I love how he takes a leaf from the excuses act from the other Kakashi that was killed due to the paradox.
Ahhh, I wanted Kakashi Sensei to stay alive! Well, can’t have too many paradoxes and keep the world from having doubles of one person, poor Itachi and Obito? That means only Itachi is the one left unaffected by the paradoxes’ effects being the original at the time and no future Itachi to deal with.
Honestly I believe Kakashi should still have become Sensei of the team 7, especially now that everyone’s till alive, despite the fact he’s not as strong without his sharingan. Even if Itachi is powerful and knows about the paradox, I believe that Kakashi should still be Team 7’s sensei
Ninjazzz chapter 30 . 1/7
Alright. Last two chapters had me in tears. I was curious when I read about Naruto writing. I was crying when I heard Sasuke died and I had a feeling something was up when it said kakashi had two eyes because I believed otherwise he would think of his Kakashi. When I read that Kakashi and Sasuke killed each other I was really crying. The incident I had a feeling that Sasuke did it. I was half hoping Itachi killed Sasuke as a bit of irony, considering itachi couldn't kill Sasuke the first time. When I read Jiraiya disappeared I was like holy shit. I gotta wonder though. Why didn't you have Kakashi lead team 7 again? Why have it Itachi? Is it because of the fact that Itachi is soft hearted and can teach the same lessons to Naruto that he learned from Naruto's older self? What ever happened to the those who abandon their comrades are worse then scum speech? Over all... Amazing story.
MearnT chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
It's been a while since I've read your story and I still love it. And the part I enjoy the most is how Minato is depicted, he's a goof much like Naruto. I always liked earlier stories that showed Naruto's personality was similar to his fathers.

We know its not cannon now, and while I do love Kushina (favorite pairing MinatoxKushina) I think these stories are fun. So thank you for sharing. I've said it a few times, but your story is a joy to read each time I come back.
Elisabeth-Christine of Nowhere chapter 30 . 11/24/2017
Rango Cola chapter 30 . 11/20/2017
This story is amazing. It is without a doubt one of the best. every chapter, every moment, you sir had me on a roller coaster. Kudos to you! anyway I'm off to advertise this to some friends :)
namisnakama chapter 30 . 10/10/2017
thank you for this story! it was amazing! what a journey. the ending had me test up a little.. yet i am satisfied too
Ztk016 chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
what! kushina is a ninja you know!
Davidlhson chapter 11 . 9/9/2017
You probably might want to rewrite kushina since she was a ninja and quite a strong one too due to being the second container otherwise I like this story a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I just re-read this entire story and I loved it so much the second time around. It's just one of my favorites.
OtakuChika chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
gahhhhh you should rewrite this now that the whole series is out! Naruto scoffing at the idea of making friends with Itachi, with the Kyuubi... it isn't right! also, I feel like either Sakura or Sasuke should have realized about Naruto and Minato's relationship by now.
Laialy chapter 16 . 8/7/2017
Sky chapter 10 . 8/5/2017
A mi no me agrada Sakura ( por decirlo de una manera suave ) pero eso es porque menosprecia e insulta a Naruto, el hecho de qje se lleve mejor con él en ésta historia hace que me parezca mejor, en mi opinión, claro

Y ... Si Naruto e Hinata estuvieran juntos ... Naruto sería un lolicon

Por cierto, tu historia me gusta bastante
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »