Reviews for What it Takes
AmunRa chapter 30 . 1/2
Thank you for finishing this. I know how hard it can be. I've had a couple of my own take this long, and it feels so good to get it done.

I think I started reading this years ago and then lost track. I lost track of the fandom, too, but recently rediscovered it. I ran into this story again and gave it another shot and I'm glad I did.

I'm not sure how I feel about how it played out, but this was your vision and not mine. I enjoyed the humor in it, and the poetic irony of making right a wrong that didn't quite end up right (the Uchiha Massacre).

I did, however, love that last scene. It's very fitting. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
trashynata chapter 30 . 8/4/2016
Oh my god. This was quite unexpected. For the most part of the story I liked it and I liked it a lot, but then the ending came along, namely the last 2 chapters and... it hit right in the feels. While the story was not perfect, the ending was, being a bit heart wrenching and painful because, well, that's what realistic time travel would be like, so yeah, I guess I won't forget this for a while. Good job .
Bughaw chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
this is somehow the most realistic time travel fiction of Naruto i ever read. it also lead me believe that, yes, you can not mess with time. how i wish there would be sequel of Itachi being a Jounin Sensei..
Bughaw chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
you made me cry.. shiiiit.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Mango Tee chapter 30 . 4/4/2016
I love this work! Definitely, the best time-travel stories out there.
Kirschflower chapter 30 . 4/3/2016