Reviews for What it Takes
Delirious God chapter 30 . 14h ago
w..t..f.. it went from like happy to sad. and at the end, im sensitive on subjects of the uchiha brothers, I burst out crying... I don't even know why!

Good fic anyway...awesome!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 20 . 3/25
*snort* *grin*
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 17 . 3/25
0.0
RaeDawnxx chapter 30 . 2/24
I swear this story just about blew my mind. It was just...indescribable, realistic while slightly not realistic, funny, it was just wow. I'm just gonna go and read your other stuff now, because wow if this is what this was like and it was supposed to be a "what-if"...I'm dying to read your other stuff now.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 2/21
Sakura and Sasuke can just be that much pathetic at times.
noMuku chapter 17 . 2/4
Damnit, I cried, too!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 30 . 1/31
Good luck.
serenitydragonGX chapter 30 . 1/27
i like the concept
Artjr chapter 7 . 1/19
So in all of this, will Naruto get to meet with Kushina and learn something from an actual Uzumaki? Some sealing or something to give him a better repertoire of abilities? Sure hope so.
Artjr chapter 3 . 1/19
My only question here is, will Naruto an Co. get over themselves and actually learn something about BEING ninja or will they mostly just stay the same with all the kiddy stuff when a war happens?
Kailor chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
This was a good ending to a very nice story. I believe it was the 6.5 years it took to write. Kinda gives me hope for the story I want to write but have no idea how well it will or if I will even finish it before giving up on it. I liked your writing, and honestly the only question that I had left at the end of the story was what happened to the fox? I know that it is hinted at that it never attacked, but I want to know why. Maybe I was just waiting to hear how Old Jiraiya sealed it or even Old Sauske did it when Sakura asked how he died. But then again, that could just be the time differences changing things. Anyway, to some up, good story, I enjoyed it, glad you wrote it and glad I read it.
Dator Mortis chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
Okay, wow. I can't really describe this story. There was a bit of OOC ness in the earlier chapters, but it wasnt so much that I was bothered by it and there were some purely brillaint moments in dialogue that can not be replicated. Now i'm sitting here with a massive headache, trying not to cry at that ending because those last two chapters were simply, unbelievably perfect.
You're brilliant, and yes, it was worth six and a half years of work.
Trust me.
mariexmarie chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Naruto gave a nice speech
Guest chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
*cough cough cough* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! OMG! AH i laughed so hard my sides ache. Love that last line. Wow. just wow.
SoaringOnWings chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
WOW. Interesting ending. I...honestly...did not expect that... Loved the plot. Loved the drama. L.O.V.E.D. I.T.
1,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »