Reviews for What it Takes
Davidlhson chapter 11 . 9/9
You probably might want to rewrite kushina since she was a ninja and quite a strong one too due to being the second container otherwise I like this story a lot
I just re-read this entire story and I loved it so much the second time around. It's just one of my favorites.
OtakuChika chapter 15 . 8/14
gahhhhh you should rewrite this now that the whole series is out! Naruto scoffing at the idea of making friends with Itachi, with the Kyuubi... it isn't right! also, I feel like either Sakura or Sasuke should have realized about Naruto and Minato's relationship by now.
Laialy chapter 16 . 8/7
BEST REVEAL EVER OMG
Sky chapter 10 . 8/5
A mi no me agrada Sakura ( por decirlo de una manera suave ) pero eso es porque menosprecia e insulta a Naruto, el hecho de qje se lleve mejor con él en ésta historia hace que me parezca mejor, en mi opinión, claro

Y ... Si Naruto e Hinata estuvieran juntos ... Naruto sería un lolicon

Por cierto, tu historia me gusta bastante
This is confusing because I don't know where this is on the timeline. I'm pretty sure Sasuke left by the time Sakura was training under Tsunade. That makes it hard to gauge they abilities at the moment. Makes for an intriguing but ultimately confusing introduction to the story.
misuky7 chapter 30 . 7/2
I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. I loved the ending. :3
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 30 . 6/27
I actually like Naruto's monologues in this fic!
QueenArla chapter 1 . 6/17
Also, let me commend you for making Itachi a follower of Kakashi's legacy (or Obito's really) but it is an original idea that hasn't been done before. The ending is...bittersweet. Too much.
It is, however, a job well done.
QueenArla chapter 30 . 6/17
I believe, with regards to your summary, that you have tried to fit the paradox into the last two chapters, where the plot comes into focus, while just describing the earlier introductions in greater detail. It suggests the that was not the direction the story had initially taken in your mind. Perhaps if the story was expanded to a greater length it would have been able to reach its full potential, but thank you for a good read, and a possible implication of the consequences of time travel. It does make sense that time - acting as an entity that shapes history - would not shift, simply change the circumstances.
Gogglegirl chapter 26 . 6/14
...HOLY SHTICK!
Gogglegirl chapter 22 . 6/14
BRILLIANT! Orochimaru is perfectly In-Character this entire Chapter, an' I like how Jiraiya is willing to do anything to ensure his loved ones' survival!
Gogglegirl chapter 20 . 6/14
Very appropriate reactions from everyone. Obito's venomous rage getting replaced by cheerful glee at the end was the PERFECT way to finish this Chapter! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 16 . 6/14
Aww, Sasuke's letting out a surprised laugh!
HOLY SHTICK! *gapes some more*
Gogglgirl chapter 15 . 6/14
HOLY SHTICK! *gapes*
Oh, wow. This Chapter... my expectations were pretty high, yet it manages to top them by a landslide!
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »