Reviews for What it Takes
katsekala chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
WHAT? Man! Don't leave it there? Great chapter! Many kisses!
boyarina chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I am eating choc ice cream... hmmmm... with this story... yummy! for both!
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
I was starting to think he might be dead when Sakura appeared at his apartment the second time...Hmm...I wish he wasn't to be honest. I was starting to like him.
I think it's really well done! Does Naru-Nami know that Naru-Uzu is actually him? Or like, a brother? Or do they just go with the Kushina's-cousin theory?
I'm really glad you updated! Considering it's coming to a close, it's certainly kept my interest for the whole story!
Val Tennia chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
Thank you for updating! That was quite a time skip. Minato, Kushina and Obito are still alive, so it looks like things mostly turned out well, except older Sasuke died somehow.
I'm looking forward to the finale!
piccolaNaruto18 chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE

Hello fantastic story I hope you update soon

compliments :)

appearance the next chapters in the history
Sanity Demolisher chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Very interesting story you have here. And very interesting ending here on this chapter :) Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to more
mikaerusan chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
That is one hell of a time skip you just hit us with
Quathis chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Wow, this is a big change, but I'm liking it. The emotion was great and i could feel the passage of time along with the world weary feeling imbedded in this new Naruto and Sakura. That last question answered a question or two that popped up during the reading and started a whole bunch more. Very nice way to end leaving me wanting more. Looking forward to how it goes. Until next time.
makoed chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
So this chapter is a time skip? what happened to the uchiha clan then? and itachi? you didn't kill kimura right?!
shadowmarialove chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Huh?
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter! I really like your story and you are doing a fantastic job with writing it. I look forward to reading what happens next.
Han-Ko chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
thanks for the update. Sad to know that there is one chapter left but thanks for writing this, I enjoyed this a lot.
Giselle Satomi chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
holy crap you updated. i dont even remember your plotline. have to read it from the beginning. thanks for the somewhat of a closure. good to see you.
Serendipity chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Oh man, Obito's reaction was fantastic. Particularly his last line. That's good writing.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
This is awesome! I love this story, it's such an interesting idea! Usually I don't like time travel fics, but this is just damn interesting.
Anyways, um, I know you haven't updated in a while...but it's taken you six years to get this far, so I'll hold my hope out. So please update 'soon'.
And, if I may be so bold as to ask for a bit more of Kushina? I don't particularly care that the story doesn't go with the plot, but a bit more Naruto/Kushina/Minato interaction would be nice :)
1,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »