Reviews for What it Takes
Guest chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
*cough cough cough* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! OMG! AH i laughed so hard my sides ache. Love that last line. Wow. just wow.
KimchiGirl chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
WOW. Interesting ending. I...honestly...did not expect that... Loved the plot. Loved the drama. L.O.V.E.D. I.T.
CrazyScythe chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
This is kind of late but...I haven't really noticed future Kakashi acting any different to Rin even though he's the one who pierced her chest with a chidori. Same with none of them reacting to the fact that OBITO is the one who caused the Kyuubi incident in the first place. None of this melodrama would've happened if it weren't for him...or Madara...or his clan and Konoha for exiling him...or the Shinobi system.

Okay nevermind, I'll just leave it as Obito's/Madara's fault that Naruto lost his childhood.
CrazyScythe chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
They'll bond REAL easy, won't they? Basically carbon copies even though they don't share the same DNA.
CrazyScythe chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
This chapter made me smile a few times xD

Lot of fluff and comic-relief :P
CrazyScythe chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Err..I don't think I caught up on what happened to Naruto's favorite fast food chain.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
Wow.. Lol amazing story!
rayningnight chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
I dunno why... but that ending made me feel half-nostalgic/sad and... well, not even happy or content or anything.
It felt like someone (ie: you) ice-cream-scooped my heart and left a gaping hole in there.
... it's a strange feeling.
But this was a good story. Sad, for what happens to Team 7 and such, but happy for Konoha.
... which makes me feel even more sad, since it was THEIR efforts that did it... and then they're repaid in death.
You probably could've labelled this 'tragedy' because of this ending...
Cause' really? I didn't even SEE Sasuke going mad until you STATED it.
I had suspicions last chapter, since half of Team 7 wasn't even mentioned... but other than that... no. I realized Sasuke killed the Clan, but die fighting Kakashi and taking him with him?
Oh-so-so-sad...

-Rayne

PS: Again, thanks for such an awesome freaking lovable tragic story.
Dentro del Infinito chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
This was a great story. The end did feel rushed, but it was understandable because of what you said, having started this story without a clear end in mind and whatnot. I really liked the characterization, everybody felt really in character throughout the story, and this was really difficult to do given the circumstances. All in all, I enjoyed this story a lot, man, so thanks for that. See you around.
Wyrd42 chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
Good story. It kind of reminds me of a floating plant. The roots are thin, practically non-existent, it isn't grounded at all, but somehow despite being mostly light and not bothering with a firm grounding it grew into a sizable, stable, and interesting mass.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
Ne... I gotta say that this story was one of the most heartbreaking and sweetest story that I ever read.
Geez,it looks just like history repeats itself and I really wanna cry... Gah... The price to pay in time-travel was really bittersweet when I found out what it was...I'm glad that I have read this story. Thanks for the awesome chapters and I hope that someday, when you want to write again another fanfic that is just as beautiful as this one, please tell me about it so that I may read it. Thanks for everything and please keep up the good work!
jaeriaxabielle chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
wow. i didn't expect the ending, but somehow i get the feeling it was some kind of poetic justice? someone had to be the scapegoat, someone had to take the blame. the last part was bittersweet, i guess. they saved itachi and the others at the cost of their own lives (sanity? peace of mind? innocence?)

i liked how the old! naruto turned out. in spite of having his family back, without sasuke, he got jaded. and sakura... it was beautifully executed how we get to be explained using sakura as our source. it's heartbreaking, really.

anyway, i just love your fic. i didn't expect it to end on a somewhat gloomy (yet hopeful? for the next gen, i mean) note... but i can say is that it's a good call. makes this story stand out and stuff! :)
Ashriel chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
So I'd started reading this a while back when you first started it and was intrigued by the idea, but then it slowed down and not long after that I mostly stopped reading fanfiction. On a whim I decided to check out some of the old unfinished fics I'd read a while back and was surprised to see this listed as completed. After finishing it up, I have to say that I'm glad I checked back in on this. The character and plot developments, along with the emotion that jumped out of the pages was excellent. You managed to squeeze a lot of depth out of the last few chapters and tell a story that spanned years in a very condensed fashion without skipping passed the really important questions. There are, of course, things left unanswered, like how they managed to save his parents from the Kyuubi and such, but overall, I was very satisfied, especially at where you left the story off. Any more might have become tired and drawn out, too similar to the various "Here's Team 7 but with this thing here different, because of X!" stories that pervade the Naruto section of fanfiction. Overall, I would like to say it was a job well done. Thanks for writing and, more importantly, finishing this story. )
CrystalBud chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
man, this story is amazing but so sad...you finished it perfectly
CrystalBud chapter 4 . 8/21/2013