Reviews for What it Takes
Tankred chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
Well, who'da thunk it?
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
Great to see this story brought to conclusion. Thanks so much for putting the effort to bring it to a finish!
snowecat chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
Out of all the time-travel fics I've read, this is one of the few completed and the only one I've seen where the possibility of time correcting itself.
katsekala chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
A bittersweet ending, but still a good story! Many kisses!
Burned-Out Sage chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
Not with a bang, but a whimper. Still, engaging and a refreshing change of pace. Well done.

You are good chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
It is good but stop switching out of the blue. i mean just type like MEANWHILE.
ariel stormcloud chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
great story
ANarrativeCloud chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
I was like this: "AWWW! How touching..." in the last part. Really, you're good. wonoderfully so, and you made it open ended! Any intention of sequels? Waaaa... This story is WONDERFUL!

lounger chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
Ok, freakin brilliant read! Short, sweet, with a hell of an ending. Damn fine work, I'll definitely come back for a re-read someday!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
I ave 2 say. I absolutely luv this story. Frm beginning 2 end, it had me hooked. Tank u 4 givin me a wonderful story 2 read. Keep up d good work.
Morrigana Fayetta chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
I have to admit i am not crazy about your last chapter. But i still very much enjoyed your story.
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
Ya know, I kinda feel like this is only the beginning. It'd be great if a continution was written, either by you or a fan. But for now... I'm gonna bask in the glow of a good ending.
maxridelover chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
hahaha i love the end of it, it was perfect!
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
It's cool, bro. You ran into one of the inherent weaknesses of doing a time travel fic for a series that hasn't ended yet; the possibility that some new info will be revealed that changes everything you wrote or at least the context in which it can be taken. Goodness knows I'm not going to be looking at Obito the same ever again. Kishimoto has thoroughly ruined what used to be the only likeable Uchiha for me (an entire continent engulfed in sorrow and death all because he can't get over his stalker-crush and decided the whole world has to go down with him, nevermind Madara and his BS, and Kishimoto is still trying to paint the Uchiha in a more sympathetic light; "the Uchiha turn to darkness because they love too much my $$).

That said, it's still an interesting and enjoyable story though I don't quite see what Jiraiya dying has to do with time's theoretical attempts to correct itself (since he didn't die before they went back and his death isn't supposed to be for year's yet, nor would Naruto and Sakura know about it).

Kind of disappointed in Sasuke though. Not in killing his clan. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and think he only went so far because he had no choice, but killing Kakashi as well kind of implies something darker and uglier (ie - unlike Itachi, he genuinely went batcrap crazy).
notcroaker chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
I'd just like to say, it's been a FANTASTIC story. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
1,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »