Reviews for What it Takes
SOulWindWALKER chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
Omgoshomgoshomgosh! Need to keep reading, but must comment on the epicness of the chapter first! The flow of this chapter was great and I really got the feeling of past and future colliding with one another and now the debris is flying every which way! Now onto the next chapter to find out where it lands!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
Wow really loved all the diffrent points of view and myriad of thoughts bringing itachi to training brought on! I feel so bad for Sasuke though, what a terrible situation.
Bluejay Blaze chapter 30 . 2/24/2015
I loved it, but the feels! I almost cried at the end, and I have the emotional constipation of an Uchiha. You did an S-class job on this one. So much fun, though I was hoping for a happy ending.
SOulWindWALKER chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
"And so, Minato, his student, and a two-year-old child, continued to walk headfirst into the Apocalypse"

"Had anyone been looking directly at him the moment Itachi said his name, they would have seen a torrent of emotions pass through Sasuke's eyes that could be likened to nothing less than a hurricane"

Words fail me in describing the brilliance of these two sentences in a way they have evidently not failed you. A pure joy to read! The most wonderfully, worded and written fanfiction I've read!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
Naruto scenes in this chapter were great! And like the bit where Minato had to go get Obito hehehe
SOulWindWALKER chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
OMGOSH I loved it! And then Naruto taking him for ramen at the end! So backwards and so perfect!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
Nice chapter, kakashi never has it easy :(
Guest chapter 30 . 2/22/2015
Oh. My. God.
THAT ENDING THO! and Sasuke, Kakashi, and Jiraiya died? NOOOOOOOOOO!

... Have to admit. Great story :)
SOulWindWALKER chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
You are brilliant at dialogue! It's just so enjoyable and gripping to read and you really give the characters a whole other dimension!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
OMGOSH the scene with Sakura overhearing naruto and jiraiya's conversation was so perfect! Also loved the imagery of obito's face on a frying pan! Hehehe :D
SOulWindWALKER chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
This is the best! Love Jiraiya and Minato arguing! It's strangely refreshing seeing Minato so normal hehehe
SOulWindWALKER chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Nice! I really like the training pairs!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Itachi! Even if Sasuke did find out, he surely isn't heartless enough to kill his brother while only a small child... Isn't he?!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Another great chapter! Loved the pillow fight and ramen! Genius!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Really great chapter! Amazing character interaction and dialogue! You got everyone spot on!
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »