Reviews for What it Takes
Sanity Demolisher chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Very interesting story you have here. And very interesting ending here on this chapter :) Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to more
mikaerusan chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
That is one hell of a time skip you just hit us with
Quathis chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Wow, this is a big change, but I'm liking it. The emotion was great and i could feel the passage of time along with the world weary feeling imbedded in this new Naruto and Sakura. That last question answered a question or two that popped up during the reading and started a whole bunch more. Very nice way to end leaving me wanting more. Looking forward to how it goes. Until next time.
makoed chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
So this chapter is a time skip? what happened to the uchiha clan then? and itachi? you didn't kill kimura right?!
shadowmarialove chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Huh?
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter! I really like your story and you are doing a fantastic job with writing it. I look forward to reading what happens next.
Han-Ko chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
thanks for the update. Sad to know that there is one chapter left but thanks for writing this, I enjoyed this a lot.
Giselle Satomi chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
holy crap you updated. i dont even remember your plotline. have to read it from the beginning. thanks for the somewhat of a closure. good to see you.
Serendipity chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Oh man, Obito's reaction was fantastic. Particularly his last line. That's good writing.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
This is awesome! I love this story, it's such an interesting idea! Usually I don't like time travel fics, but this is just damn interesting.
Anyways, um, I know you haven't updated in a while...but it's taken you six years to get this far, so I'll hold my hope out. So please update 'soon'.
And, if I may be so bold as to ask for a bit more of Kushina? I don't particularly care that the story doesn't go with the plot, but a bit more Naruto/Kushina/Minato interaction would be nice :)
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I just read the A/N, saw the bit about Naruto assumed to be Minato's son, and thought two things:
1) I wasn't the only one back then!
2) It's funny 'cause it's confirmed he is now, obviously! XD
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Uh... Kushina is a Shinobi. Also the Jinchuuriki of Kyuubi, Kurama. Obito was the one to release Kurama when the seal was at it's weakest (during birth) and he controlled Kurama. But when the effect wore of, the fox was too enraged about being controlled than to stop destroying the villiage. If it's one thing, I beg you to keep how Minato and Kushina died at the end -protecting Naruto from Kyuubi. And their last words brought tears to my eyes... But Minato knew that Naruto was The Child of Prophecy so half the reason why he sealed the Kyuubi in him was so it could aid him in the future against Madara and Obito. How Minato and Kushina died was one of the saddest thing there... And respectful. Good luck.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
Haku wouldn't have killed Naruto. He was aiming to paralyse him with his senbon. The first time the Kyuubi saves Naruto's life is the Valley of the End. Although some might argue the fight against Gaara, which is also valid. Jiraiya does throw Naruto into a ravine during training but he wouldn't have if Naruto did not possess the Kyuubi.
Biabara chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
"He tried to think of what he would do, if someone went to him and told him to make friends with the Kyuubi, because it would all turn out for the best."
Ironically, this is exactly what he ends up doing. Good ol' Naruto..
Crystalzap chapter 28 . 3/16/2013
Naruto walks into the Uchiha compound; two weeks later they are all devoted to him in
an entirely unhealthy way... lol XD

Anyway interesting chapter, can't wait to see how things go with Naruto and the Uchiha and what
Minato thinks up to 'fix this'
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »