Reviews for What it Takes
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
It's good to have the ending in mind- it lets you know that you need to get there. That goal is what you have to direct your writing towards. But anyway, see ya next time!
ladynarutohunter chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
wah ho! Yay for the update! I love whats going on so far so update again soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Isn't Kimura a last name? Oh well, good story but a bit overloaded on dialogue and not enough description. But I'm interested in what's gonna happen.
BloodSkye chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Yay! Team Kakashi training with their "doubles" in Team Yellow Flash! I've wondered how that was going to work...
Nyos chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
of course this story would be recieved well! you have an awesome idea here... umm should i call you iced-san, or blood-san.. or maybe author-san... w/e! i like to call people something when writing reviews!

well, that was a great chapter! keep up the great work! i want to see how sasuke trains obito... so update soon!

kisses,

korihime
huffpuff chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Love it so far! Please update soon!
Nyos chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
luv it!
Sarah chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
T_T Gahh! Can't wait for the next chapter. This is like the best 'gone-back-in-time' Naruto fics I've ever read (...

Poor Kakashi!
Sarah chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
I'm -very- suprised.
BloodSkye chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Very cool! Sasuke is going to train his uncle? How weird!
Rena chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
O! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! This is a frickin' awsome idea! Why didn't I think of it! This is so awsome man, keep going! Don't let the story die! I love it~!
Crimson Skies chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Incredible! I really like the way you're handling this. I've got a thing about time travel fics, so I definitely want to see where this goes. It'll be interesting to see if they DO change anything.

I have to say that my favorite part is the way you've balanced humor and drama. Neither is overdone. It's refreshing. I'm also impressed with your characterizations. You've managed not to overly exagerate the more prominent character traits, i.e. Sasuke's trademark stoicism. Good luck on the rest of it!
deathbyhugs chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Whoo! Another update!

I totally forgot about Itachi! It really didn't occur to me that he would appear in the past..but I obviously wasn't thinking clearly. And now, I can only picture in my head what'll happen. Every time I think of Itachi I think EVIL EVIL EVIL.

Typical Naruto. Tsk, tsk, always managing to get Sakura mad one way or another. She turns so scary in the manga O.O I wonder if Rin has all that super strength.

Trouble sure seems like the only thing that'll come out of Sasuke finding his dear big brother. But, I suppose I have to find out, ne?
Ginriku chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
That was good but do you think you could make Naruto just a little bit smarter? You know just a smidge? I dont like it when people potray him to be too dumb. This is a good fic though I cant wait to keep reading it!
1,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »