Reviews for What it Takes
3karen3 chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
i love this story its so funny yet so col is Anko going to be in it i think that would be is naruto going to try to save his friends also when your talking about the older Kakashi why do you call him by the other name wouldnt Jiraiya call him

luv your story keep writing
mimi chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
i really love this story!

are you going to have naruto convince obito or the young kakashi to do some pranks with him?

or have naruto show his sexy no justu to arashi?
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
it was mostly humor yes, a very heartwarming humor. But near the end i feel like my heart's been clutched you know, when they were talking about Obito. And Yondaime. Those people who are gonna die soon. *sniff* Wait, are they? In ur story? ...'Kimura' and Jiraiya will do something about it to prevent the tragedy, right? *please please say yes!*

And I saw that gave hints about Papa-Naru. Hm hm. So you approve that theory, it got me more curious to follow the story. I wonder when Arashi aware that Naruto is his son.

Oh my GOD! There are so many thinks in this fic that makes me go "Hey, then what about this? How about that? How's Itachi? Can they back to their real time? What's next? What's NEXT!" can't get enough of it you know, I nearly in urge to ask you for some spoiler. :p

MAN THIS FIC IS AWESOME! *cries in joys*

...please update soon. *puppy eyes*
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
fun for the family chapter
Muse Lord Mai-chan chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Please keep Obito alive! I can't stand reading about his death again... I cried when I read his death! And the second time... and third... and so on. (Hugs Obito) And I love the rumor about Arashi being Naruto's father! I highly approve! And fortunately for me, I know Asuma's related to the Third... I actually had an idea months ago when I saw that Asuma's name was "Sarutobi Asuma" wherever it was I saw it. Lots and lots of pocky for you! Update soon, please! (hugs Obito and Arashi, who try and run away)
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
What chapter shows that he is the old geezer's son?
December Jewel chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Oi, great chapter! Continue soon!
NoCareChakara chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Muse Lord Mai-chan chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
(Cries) No! Please, update! This was hilarious! And still is! I was wondering how Kakashi would act around himself AND Obito, and you did a good job of figuring that out! (cheers) I have a feeling everyone's going to get along well... well, most of them anyways. Obito and Sasuke might not... since Obito's like Naruto and Sasuke's like younger Kakashi... But update son! Please! Kudos for you!
music nimf chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Yay! This is awesome. _ I like the idea, but I wonder; how far in the past are they? You infered that it was 14 years, but how much is it really? And did Sasuke stay long enough with Orochimaru to learn anything from him? I liked the Kakashi and Kakashi(chan?) interaction. I can just see Kakashi picking on his younger self for amusement. _ Obito's comment was priceless. Whenever I see Obito in a story I get sad because I know that he is going to die soon. T_T Enough !
Gohanzgirl chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
oh I love it! your doing an amazing job! Can't wait for more!
Pyree chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
OMG! THIS IS SO FUNNY! I read that part when Obito acuses Kakashi of tripping him and totally thought it was Naruto untill I saw his name there _ ...I love it! Now Ero-Sennin will have to deal with TWO Uzumaki's calling him 'Ero-Sennin' lol. I have a feeling that Naruto and Obito are going to get along WAY too well for the all of the sensei's likings lol. Please update soon!
denytheworld chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Lol! It's really funny...I didnt review last chapter sorry.
blaise91 chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Are you going to make them change the past at all in the story?
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 4 . 7/7/2006

when u said it was kinda harder to introduct that bunch of people, i surprised myself and thought, "Wow i didn't get bored/strange/odd at all!" the dialogues flow well and natural. Salute that u can control them in line.

Lovely chapter as before (and yes i can smell something interesting will happen soon... yeah...). can't wait you reveal another secret!

1,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »