Reviews for What it Takes
Rena chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
O! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! This is a frickin' awsome idea! Why didn't I think of it! This is so awsome man, keep going! Don't let the story die! I love it~!
Crimson Skies chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Incredible! I really like the way you're handling this. I've got a thing about time travel fics, so I definitely want to see where this goes. It'll be interesting to see if they DO change anything.

I have to say that my favorite part is the way you've balanced humor and drama. Neither is overdone. It's refreshing. I'm also impressed with your characterizations. You've managed not to overly exagerate the more prominent character traits, i.e. Sasuke's trademark stoicism. Good luck on the rest of it!
deathbyhugs chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Whoo! Another update!

I totally forgot about Itachi! It really didn't occur to me that he would appear in the past..but I obviously wasn't thinking clearly. And now, I can only picture in my head what'll happen. Every time I think of Itachi I think EVIL EVIL EVIL.

Typical Naruto. Tsk, tsk, always managing to get Sakura mad one way or another. She turns so scary in the manga O.O I wonder if Rin has all that super strength.

Trouble sure seems like the only thing that'll come out of Sasuke finding his dear big brother. But, I suppose I have to find out, ne?
Ginriku chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
That was good but do you think you could make Naruto just a little bit smarter? You know just a smidge? I dont like it when people potray him to be too dumb. This is a good fic though I cant wait to keep reading it!
Dreammistress Jade chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
*sits back, whistles, and waits for Sasuke to realize the Itachi news* I think I'm going to enjoy whichever chapter he figures it out in.

~Toodles!~
stoictimer chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
make itachi enjoy life...

haha

l8tes
The Meta chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
meep? hmm... i think its cute how 'father and son' act at the ramen bar! unless in this story you dont put them related. but most stories do. anyway, like i said before, i like it. ill remain a loyal reader!
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
EVIL! evil! CLIFFIES ARE EVIL AND MAKE ME CRY! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
XD Ah, the end of this chapter was amusing. See you next time!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
I', pretty sure it's ewphew, since that would mean if not, he would've gotten Konohamaru when he was 20. And that's pretty early. Not to mention it's implied he likes Kurenai.

Update soon!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
hm... i'm hoping that sasuke and naruto.. and perhaps sakura.. can bend itachi the right way... maybe then sasuke would still have his family... but... ya never know! i kinda like the idea that someone else murders the clan, and sasuke still has his brother itachi... but you have a great fic! keep it up!

kisses,

korihime
sylvaniae chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
This was another great chapter! It was pretty cool to see Naruto as surprisingly "levelheaded," as you put it. I like seeing Naruto like that, as it's quite obvious, when you think of some of the intricate plans Naruto has spontaneously put together on the battlefield, that he's very intelligent. I have my own little theory about why Naruto acts so retarded half the time, and if you're interested, I'll tell you the theory. But I don't want to waste your time with that in a review.

Anyway, I was wondering what was going on with Ichiraku Ramen not being in its usual place. I thought the place hadn't been established yet, judging from the information that you gave, but I'm so glad that it has been! Naruto would just be completely lost without it, wouldn't he?

By the way, I liked how you conveyed that Sandaime really respects Jiraiya's judgment about things. So many people don't take Jiraiya seriously, and it shows in their fanfiction. I'm glad to count you among the people who know there is more than meets the eye when it comes to him.
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Wow intresting story . Update soon _
Twin A 07 chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Naruto, being levelheaded...now there's something to get you thinking. Wow. Up-date soon!
ZukoKrazy chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Uh-oh...I bet, somehow Sasuke will find out that Itachi is still in the village, and he'll be all angsty and crap...OMFG it's gonna be hilarious

Update soon!