Reviews for What it Takes
Gogglegirl chapter 26 . 6/14
...HOLY SHTICK!
Gogglegirl chapter 22 . 6/14
BRILLIANT! Orochimaru is perfectly In-Character this entire Chapter, an' I like how Jiraiya is willing to do anything to ensure his loved ones' survival!
Gogglegirl chapter 20 . 6/14
Very appropriate reactions from everyone. Obito's venomous rage getting replaced by cheerful glee at the end was the PERFECT way to finish this Chapter! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 16 . 6/14
Aww, Sasuke's letting out a surprised laugh!
HOLY SHTICK! *gapes some more*
Gogglgirl chapter 15 . 6/14
HOLY SHTICK! *gapes*
Oh, wow. This Chapter... my expectations were pretty high, yet it manages to top them by a landslide!
Gogglegirl chapter 12 . 6/14
Actually, I think Naruto saing little Iruka from bullies is both adroable & very fitting! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 10 . 6/14
I love your Sakura! She's completely In-Character (so is everyone else, for that matter), yet gains the character development her canon self wasn't give by Kishimoto. *grins like Naruto*
I can't wait for more Sakura-Naruto friendship moments, though I hope they WON'T become a couple as that's stupid. I prefer the ea of Sakura becoming the sister Naruto never had growing up, since he has a (hopefully, platonic) bromance with Sasuke.
Anonymous Person chapter 30 . 5/15
That ending is pure absurdity
No more no less
Anonymous Person chapter 29 . 5/15
Your kidding, you've go to be freakin' kiddin.
Anonymous Person chapter 27 . 5/15
Well, that's gotta be freakin' confusing.
Yep, the Kakashi paradox was dealt with rather quickly, I seriously doubt the Jiraiya one will go that well.
Anonymous Person chapter 23 . 5/15
Ugh, pretty sure I've never read such a depressing version of Jiraiya. Honestly I've yet to figure why he's all gloom and doom, he seems completely convinced he's done something terrible but I really can't tell what.
Anonymous Person chapter 20 . 5/15
You know? It'd be one hell of a dangerous competition to see whether Naruto or Obito was/is (which one should I use anyway?) more annoying.
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 5/15
I suppose that's one way to break the news...
Just seemed kinda sudden
Anonymous Person chapter 15 . 5/14
Oh my god, Itachi as a kid is freakin' adorable.
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 5/14
Honestly, if Naruto hadn't interfered it would've been severely out of character. I suppose the best words to describe him would be idiot, determined, personable and chivalrous.
1,937 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »