Reviews for What it Takes
vwheel10 chapter 28 . 11/24/2019
Oh the last line is amazing
vwheel10 chapter 23 . 11/24/2019
Holy crap what the heck
vwheel10 chapter 16 . 11/24/2019
What a bombshell
vwheel10 chapter 10 . 11/24/2019
Such a serious and inspiring conversation just dropped flat like thatp
vwheel10 chapter 9 . 11/24/2019
Awww I love this moments
Guest chapter 30 . 10/8/2019
This story is perfect. With well paced plot,fleshed-out characters and lack of the worst cliches posible, i kinda feel bad that i recently found about it.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 30 . 10/2/2019
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
*cringes at the ooc*
*cringes even more after the an*
Ehhhhhhhh it's an interesting idea, but it makes no sense. Need a timeline and explanations for that. And I mean to explain why they're acting the way they are.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/29/2019
Itachi and his team..that's pretty cool;0 cries
silver.wolf.1155 chapter 30 . 5/3/2019
waaaa?
sanmitamaya chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
Haven't started the story yet, but I saw the title while searching for a new story, and then I saw the summary. And I had to laugh.

After all, aren't both too similar to what Endgame is about, broadly speaking
QuiteLagom42 chapter 30 . 3/26/2019
I. Love. It.
manga.geek.3 chapter 30 . 1/9/2019
This is a great story! I could tell how much better your writing got as time went on, too. It pains me to see Uzumaki Naruto so... pained. hah. I'm super sad older kakashi died! and even sasuke... (because he's actually pretty awesome once he stopped being so fickle and annoying and came back to konoha). But the ending was good! :D
NaruSaku chapter 10 . 12/31/2018
Hey I know I’m like 5 years late reading this masterpiece but I just wanna say how much I’m loving reading this fic! And I’m so happy there’s gonna be NaruSaku. I haven’t finished it all yet, but I’m excited that I might pull an all-nighter to complete this! Best of luck!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 5 . 12/30/2018
I was thinking of the rocks joke being more related to Obito’s death.
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »