Reviews for What it Takes
SOulWindWALKER chapter 7 . 2/20
Nice! I really like the training pairs!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 6 . 2/20
Itachi! Even if Sasuke did find out, he surely isn't heartless enough to kill his brother while only a small child... Isn't he?!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 5 . 2/20
Another great chapter! Loved the pillow fight and ramen! Genius!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 4 . 2/20
Really great chapter! Amazing character interaction and dialogue! You got everyone spot on!
druneko chapter 30 . 1/30
I loved it :)
alice chapter 30 . 1/22
Incredibly compelling story.

I absolute crave ANY Naruto fanfiction that has to do with some sort of alternate universe where the Uchiha massacre doesn't happen and try to delude myself into thinking those stories are canon... And although this story only satisfied a very small part of that original craving, strangely, I am really contented with the direction you took the Uchihas in. Toward the end, I knew that you couldn't end such a huge time-travel scenario with huge implications untouched, so something pretty damn dramatic was going to happen. And can I just say how impressed I am with how you pulled that off? The last chapter had me reeling, and just contemplating the possible effects of what happened to Sasuke on the remaining team 7 members had me deep in thought. Your story kept me on my toes and the plot built nicely, even with some minor (and a few major) plot holes. I kept half-expecting Jiraiya to find a way to transport the originals back forward in time but the way it played out was pretty realistic (in context of the story/situation of course).

More than anything though, I loved your characterizations. I never could have imagined Minato /that/ sassy but after reading, I find your portrayal convincing and hilarious. Minato is such a great character and I'm super happy you were able to portray Minato as I hoped he was. The canon Minato/Kushina issue is a really delicate situation for me (their arc in the anime/manga was so moving to me), partly because of the nature of their deaths. Part of me is glad they got to live in your story, but part of me wishes the canon story still played out. My next favorite character has to be lil' Itachi. HE JUST SEEMS SO ADORABLE, and his lisp is suuuper cute. Maybe that's just me and my love for Itachi, but either way, Itachi's innocuous youthful years struck a poignant chord in me. :''''') Additionally, I just want to comment on how wonderfully you captured Obito's personality. I adored young Obito, and still, after the ending of the manga, I find myself an Obito apologist (I just can't hate him even though he's been severely brainwashed by Madara and himself). The very end was so so cute and now I'm thinking about how cute Team Obito would be ...

Thank you for such a great read!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 29 . 1/14
This chapter kind of has a depressing feel. I was kind of disappointed that a lot of events were just skipped over and not resolved.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 9 . 1/13
Isn't Kushina a ninja. She's the Jinchuriki so its sort of impossible for her not to be a ninja.
The Reading Elf chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
Saw this when you posted it on the facebook page and decided to read it, and I'm glad I did! Great job!
tararueter08gmail.com chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
This was a long and interesting read. I wish I could put into words how I feel about the entire story. It was so enthralling to read.
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
My favorite part of this was when Obito said that Kimura looked "like a bad ass."
MonkD.drgn chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
I pretty much found this story today & just finished reading it, and I got to tell you that it's pretty good. If I had to say that I had one problem with it, it's that its Naruto.

Let me clarify. While I like this story as a whole, that's because it reads like a classic episode of the Twilight Zone, which I happen to be a big fan of. However, being personally attached to them (The charecters) makes me just feel bad for how it went with the originals, while very happy for this timelines versions. Over all for me, it's kinda like just getting back from a funeral & witnessing a birth.

Over all I can't complain, though there is one question I feel the need to ask. It doesn't really need an answer. So if you reply it's entirely up to you to answer but ...
... Who was the woman who gave Jiraiya the Jutsu in the first place?
cinnamon26 chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
I was bit confused at the first part of this chapter.. then i was like... Mind blown! totally worth reading!
Riddle Wraith chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Your ending had me laughing and crying in equal amounts. Great story though. Definitely worth the time it took to read. One of the better time travel fics I've read, in fact.
Kokoroyume chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
Well, that was quite an amazing story !
Nice plot ( I do love time's travel) and good characterization.
Thanks for your marvelous work :)
1,831 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »