Reviews for What it Takes
tararueter08gmail.com chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
This was a long and interesting read. I wish I could put into words how I feel about the entire story. It was so enthralling to read.
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
My favorite part of this was when Obito said that Kimura looked "like a bad ass."
MonkD.drgn chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
I pretty much found this story today & just finished reading it, and I got to tell you that it's pretty good. If I had to say that I had one problem with it, it's that its Naruto.

Let me clarify. While I like this story as a whole, that's because it reads like a classic episode of the Twilight Zone, which I happen to be a big fan of. However, being personally attached to them (The charecters) makes me just feel bad for how it went with the originals, while very happy for this timelines versions. Over all for me, it's kinda like just getting back from a funeral & witnessing a birth.

Over all I can't complain, though there is one question I feel the need to ask. It doesn't really need an answer. So if you reply it's entirely up to you to answer but ...
... Who was the woman who gave Jiraiya the Jutsu in the first place?
cinnamon26 chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
I was bit confused at the first part of this chapter.. then i was like... Mind blown! totally worth reading!
Riddle Wraith chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Your ending had me laughing and crying in equal amounts. Great story though. Definitely worth the time it took to read. One of the better time travel fics I've read, in fact.
Kokoroyume chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
Well, that was quite an amazing story !
Nice plot ( I do love time's travel) and good characterization.
Thanks for your marvelous work :)
Mojtaba13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
yeah no...the hitting and kicking would only have been funny if just before naruto dodged and punched the fucking fan girl out of her.
nekoftal chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
I'm sorta surprised I liked this. Normally I don't like stories with a bunch of philosophical stuff, but yours was really ... I don't know, intriguing, I guess. Thanks for writing this!
nekoftal chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Wow, great writing. I'm pretty sure Kushina was a shinobi so this story, though, just FYI.
password0925 chapter 29 . 9/28/2014
AMAZING! When I started reading it, I thought it was going to be the cliché of them going back and fixing everything. But it really proved me wrong. It tackled angles of time travel that was always glossed over. It dove into points and twists and turns, and it was just amazing!
Elisa chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Nice Supernatural reference. Was it done on purpose?
Evarria chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
You know, I really admire how you stick with this story for so long, even as you lost interest. It was worth it. It makes me sad how a lot of authors just give up on their stories. It's terrible. Great job, and thank you.
jodeyjing13 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
This story makes me giddy with excitement. I don't know why but it's probably because you're awesome. I gonna go and throw a party now.
Red Moon Lollipop chapter 30 . 6/30/2014
The ending broke my heart. But I loved the story more than I can say. Great job!
Knight Kit chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
I was drinking some soda when I read Meet your father and I read it in my mind when Jiraiya talks in the English voice about women then I picture him throwing out his hands and waving them around like he is giving Naruto a gift. And now you can see why I am cleaning soda off my computer screen.
1,837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »