Reviews for What it Takes
Shinigami Merchant chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
Itachi for the win XD
Angel Fantasy chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
This... was a good story. The plot was good, and lacked only a bit in action. But not everyone is good or wants to write action, so I don't pinch on that too much when I look up a Naruto story anymore. What did make me cringe was the end - less of a happy ending I thought it would be, and more of a tragic one that took even my favourite character down with it. It left a bitter taste in my mouth and dimmed the bright lights quite a bit. I want to say I'm fine with a tragic ending since the summary -did- say that Naruto would experience face first that messing with time has consequences, but I'd be lying. I honestly wished to see this story finish with a happy ending and a bright future. The whole mess of it struck a sensible chord within me, I guess.

I would have written it off as an extraordinary masterpiece, but the ending really did get to me quite deeply, and I can't find it in myself to look at it the same way now. I'm sorry for that. That's why I'll say it was a good story, and leave it at that. Because now matter how I'm affected by the ending, I can't ignore all the hard work you put into it - it shows in every word, every sentence, every paragraph. You've written this with quality grammar and structure sentences, and handled the formating like a pro. For that, you have my respect; not everyone bothers to clean their chapters like this. But you did. Hence, your story was a good one.

Thank you for writing this. Bad ending aside, it was a very good read.
evilteddybear chapter 30 . 1/26/2016
Thank you very much for writing this beautiful story.
kunai909 chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
great story
SageModeSasuke chapter 30 . 1/12/2016
The last two chapters confused the heck out of me. :(
SageModeSasuke chapter 27 . 1/12/2016
Ut oh.
SageModeSasuke chapter 26 . 1/12/2016
i would have loved to see Kakashi tell Obito's team: "Those who break the rules are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!"
SageModeSasuke chapter 22 . 1/12/2016
You made Orochimaru awesome!
SageModeSasuke chapter 19 . 1/12/2016
Awesome sauce!
SageModeSasuke chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
I'm fine with the Sasuke bits. I would personally prefer more Naruto and family stuff but this is cool. Great job this chapter.
SageModeSasuke chapter 16 . 1/12/2016
AWESOME!
SageModeSasuke chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
Sorry Sasuke, but you can't beat chibi-Itachi. Chibi's rule the world! Lol.
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
I actually like Sakura as a character... but NOoooooo. Please let it be NaruHina! LOL. I really am enjoying the story either way.
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
This story had me laughing hard. Well done.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
Arashi is a horrible name. Stupid fanbase. LOL! But seriously, another great chapter.
1,896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »