Reviews for What it Takes
Monster King chapter 30 . 11/14/2018
Great job
SilverontheRose chapter 30 . 10/22/2018
A strange little cluster of a story... but I think what really made it right was when you came back; older, more accomplished, and with a different view. Yes there are holes and openings, but when is life ever wrapped up bow? Excellent job.
Kittona chapter 30 . 8/26/2018
I first read this story some years ago when it was only about half done. I really liked it, but got away from reading fanfiction for a while and never ended up coming back to this. then I got back into fanfiction and found your amazing yugioh stories. then I saw this one, started reading and realized it was one I'd always meant to come back to (the scene where naruto found out Minato was his father has stuck in my head all these years). I'm not going to lie, this read through I skimmed the first 10 or so chapters, but past that I really enjoyed this story and it was interesting to see how far your writing has come. i especially love the last few chapters. I really enjoyed the direction you took it. thank you so much for the ride!
moodysavage chapter 30 . 5/30/2018
oh wow... that ending made my eyes get teary. That packed quite a punch. I can see how it happened with the original Sasuke and I can see that it had to be Kakashi. I wish it didn't but it makes sense. I still don't know if it's better since it seems our time travelers are sad and not really able to move on. It's a poignant story. Thank you so much for sharing this and finishing it. I very much enjoyed it.
moodysavage chapter 23 . 5/30/2018
Oh my gosh... I did not see that coming. Jiraiya and his talk with Saratobi. Now I'm sad about the whole thing. I want true lasting positive changes!
kuchiyose chapter 10 . 3/11/2018
that end scene was like super cute
Guest chapter 30 . 2/27/2018
Huh, a different Kakashi with a more similar personality from his original, first attitude as a young boy (Early Kakashi!) I love how he takes a leaf from the excuses act from the other Kakashi that was killed due to the paradox.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Ahhh, I wanted Kakashi Sensei to stay alive! Well, can’t have too many paradoxes and keep the world from having doubles of one person, poor Itachi and Obito? That means only Itachi is the one left unaffected by the paradoxes’ effects being the original at the time and no future Itachi to deal with.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/27/2018
Honestly I believe Kakashi should still have become Sensei of the team 7, especially now that everyone’s till alive, despite the fact he’s not as strong without his sharingan. Even if Itachi is powerful and knows about the paradox, I believe that Kakashi should still be Team 7’s sensei
Ninjazzz chapter 30 . 1/7/2018
Alright. Last two chapters had me in tears. I was curious when I read about Naruto writing. I was crying when I heard Sasuke died and I had a feeling something was up when it said kakashi had two eyes because I believed otherwise he would think of his Kakashi. When I read that Kakashi and Sasuke killed each other I was really crying. The incident I had a feeling that Sasuke did it. I was half hoping Itachi killed Sasuke as a bit of irony, considering itachi couldn't kill Sasuke the first time. When I read Jiraiya disappeared I was like holy shit. I gotta wonder though. Why didn't you have Kakashi lead team 7 again? Why have it Itachi? Is it because of the fact that Itachi is soft hearted and can teach the same lessons to Naruto that he learned from Naruto's older self? What ever happened to the those who abandon their comrades are worse then scum speech? Over all... Amazing story.
MearnT chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
It's been a while since I've read your story and I still love it. And the part I enjoy the most is how Minato is depicted, he's a goof much like Naruto. I always liked earlier stories that showed Naruto's personality was similar to his fathers.

We know its not cannon now, and while I do love Kushina (favorite pairing MinatoxKushina) I think these stories are fun. So thank you for sharing. I've said it a few times, but your story is a joy to read each time I come back.
Elisabeth Liselotte chapter 30 . 11/24/2017
Wow..
Rango Cola chapter 30 . 11/20/2017
This story is amazing. It is without a doubt one of the best. every chapter, every moment, you sir had me on a roller coaster. Kudos to you! anyway I'm off to advertise this to some friends :)
namisnakama chapter 30 . 10/10/2017
thank you for this story! it was amazing! what a journey. the ending had me test up a little.. yet i am satisfied too
Ztk016 chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
what! kushina is a ninja you know!
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »