Reviews for What it Takes
Esmereilda chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
he's like sensei what are still not telling me
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
there are other really good opening themes but most of them are in shippuuden rather than the 1st half of naruto
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
I still prefer namikaze minato
il.demone.vanga chapter 30 . 4/4/2017
Destiny struggles to reassert the pattern that was meant to be.
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
it seems like their picking on jiriaya. kinda unfair
Akikarui chapter 30 . 2/10/2017
Not gonna lie. I feel like bawling my eyes out. I first read this fic sometime in 2014 and I began re-reading it yesterday. The nostalgia is immense. Honestly, I can only imagine how you've gone through such a long period of time cultivating this work :)
Arkeen chapter 30 . 2/1/2017
Why did you do that, why did you fucking do that, im crying rn. It was so good you piece of shit, my heart fucking melted you asshole. God damn it man come on, you didnt have to do that but you did and now your one of my favorite authors you prick.
busaikosensei chapter 30 . 1/31/2017
That was a fantastic ending. I can't say it was what I was expecting or hoping for, but it was so heart-wrenching and bitter-sweet I can't say I noticed anything off about it; I was too swept up in the emotion.
You definitely did not waste your time writing this. Thank you so much for sharing! It was a wonderful read!
AmunRa chapter 30 . 1/2/2017
Thank you for finishing this. I know how hard it can be. I've had a couple of my own take this long, and it feels so good to get it done.

I think I started reading this years ago and then lost track. I lost track of the fandom, too, but recently rediscovered it. I ran into this story again and gave it another shot and I'm glad I did.

I'm not sure how I feel about how it played out, but this was your vision and not mine. I enjoyed the humor in it, and the poetic irony of making right a wrong that didn't quite end up right (the Uchiha Massacre).

I did, however, love that last scene. It's very fitting. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
trashynata chapter 30 . 8/4/2016
Oh my god. This was quite unexpected. For the most part of the story I liked it and I liked it a lot, but then the ending came along, namely the last 2 chapters and... it hit right in the feels. While the story was not perfect, the ending was, being a bit heart wrenching and painful because, well, that's what realistic time travel would be like, so yeah, I guess I won't forget this for a while. Good job .
Bughaw chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
this is somehow the most realistic time travel fiction of Naruto i ever read. it also lead me believe that, yes, you can not mess with time. how i wish there would be sequel of Itachi being a Jounin Sensei..
Bughaw chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
you made me cry.. shiiiit.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/22/2016