Reviews for What it Takes
SOulWindWALKER chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
Naruto scenes in this chapter were great! And like the bit where Minato had to go get Obito hehehe
SOulWindWALKER chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
OMGOSH I loved it! And then Naruto taking him for ramen at the end! So backwards and so perfect!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
Nice chapter, kakashi never has it easy :(
Guest chapter 30 . 2/22/2015
Oh. My. God.
THAT ENDING THO! and Sasuke, Kakashi, and Jiraiya died? NOOOOOOOOOO!

... Have to admit. Great story :)
SOulWindWALKER chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
You are brilliant at dialogue! It's just so enjoyable and gripping to read and you really give the characters a whole other dimension!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
OMGOSH the scene with Sakura overhearing naruto and jiraiya's conversation was so perfect! Also loved the imagery of obito's face on a frying pan! Hehehe :D
SOulWindWALKER chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
This is the best! Love Jiraiya and Minato arguing! It's strangely refreshing seeing Minato so normal hehehe
SOulWindWALKER chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Nice! I really like the training pairs!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Itachi! Even if Sasuke did find out, he surely isn't heartless enough to kill his brother while only a small child... Isn't he?!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Another great chapter! Loved the pillow fight and ramen! Genius!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Really great chapter! Amazing character interaction and dialogue! You got everyone spot on!
druneko chapter 30 . 1/30/2015
I loved it :)
alice chapter 30 . 1/22/2015
Incredibly compelling story.

I absolute crave ANY Naruto fanfiction that has to do with some sort of alternate universe where the Uchiha massacre doesn't happen and try to delude myself into thinking those stories are canon... And although this story only satisfied a very small part of that original craving, strangely, I am really contented with the direction you took the Uchihas in. Toward the end, I knew that you couldn't end such a huge time-travel scenario with huge implications untouched, so something pretty damn dramatic was going to happen. And can I just say how impressed I am with how you pulled that off? The last chapter had me reeling, and just contemplating the possible effects of what happened to Sasuke on the remaining team 7 members had me deep in thought. Your story kept me on my toes and the plot built nicely, even with some minor (and a few major) plot holes. I kept half-expecting Jiraiya to find a way to transport the originals back forward in time but the way it played out was pretty realistic (in context of the story/situation of course).

More than anything though, I loved your characterizations. I never could have imagined Minato /that/ sassy but after reading, I find your portrayal convincing and hilarious. Minato is such a great character and I'm super happy you were able to portray Minato as I hoped he was. The canon Minato/Kushina issue is a really delicate situation for me (their arc in the anime/manga was so moving to me), partly because of the nature of their deaths. Part of me is glad they got to live in your story, but part of me wishes the canon story still played out. My next favorite character has to be lil' Itachi. HE JUST SEEMS SO ADORABLE, and his lisp is suuuper cute. Maybe that's just me and my love for Itachi, but either way, Itachi's innocuous youthful years struck a poignant chord in me. :''''') Additionally, I just want to comment on how wonderfully you captured Obito's personality. I adored young Obito, and still, after the ending of the manga, I find myself an Obito apologist (I just can't hate him even though he's been severely brainwashed by Madara and himself). The very end was so so cute and now I'm thinking about how cute Team Obito would be ...

Thank you for such a great read!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
This chapter kind of has a depressing feel. I was kind of disappointed that a lot of events were just skipped over and not resolved.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Isn't Kushina a ninja. She's the Jinchuriki so its sort of impossible for her not to be a ninja.
1,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »