Reviews for Why him Why her?
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I like that you addressed the issue, though personally I've never seen anything between Matt and any of the Chosen girls. Joe and Mimi may not get along all the time, but they have a normal sort of friendship and they don't just immediately like each other. I loved Joe's line "I'd hoped she'd had it in her. I really didn't want to accept the fact that I'd been attracted to a useless bit of fluff." Good, short fic.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Bleh, who says that Mimi and Matt belong together? If anyone continued after Season 1 they'd know that Matt and Sora got married. I was always a supporter of Joe and Mimi; I haven't seen the series for a while, but I remembered thinking that they would make a good couple. On the flip side, I had no recollection of why in the world Mimi and Matt would be together (and have so many fanfictions written about them).

Very cute. ) Nicely done.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This was really sweet. I haven't read any Digimon fics since I was in middle school, and this was a great reintroduction. Maybe the fandom has changed in four years, but I don't recall seeing a lot of fics that explained how anybody gets together. Especially not Jyou and Mimi, who really need explanation. I think you did an excellent job.
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Nice..
Jennifer Juniper chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Jomi! Yay! *melts into a happy little puddle* I love Jomi. Love it, love it, love it. And you write it well. I'll have to go look at everything else you've written now! _
Ismini chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Good,because if you were a Matt/Mimi fan,I'd be VERY dissapointed.I liked that you changed phrases,it was good because it helped you relax,swtching from Mimi's thoughts to Joe's I think it's the only fanfic I've read that is only based on 're talented on realizing the character's feelings and viewing them in your that more often.

P.S:Mimoe rocks!
fandomlurker chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
I like it. It's nice to see their changing views of each other. Very well written.
Neostar chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Yes! Mijou (as I call it) is over looked so often. It's all Mimiato and Mishoiro (Mimi Izzy). I will always support Mijou.
krimsonkiller chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
I think they make a good couple.

My $0.02: These are hard to find. write more.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
You said it: Jyomi forever! Mimato is too weird, because they have zilch interaction between them, so what the hell is up with that coupling?
Capt. Lee chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Good deal. Writing from another character's point of view is perhaps one of the toughest challenges a writer can face. From two? That's...well, words fail me. I'm impressed, if that means anything. One small, small nitpick: try changing the colors: I had a hard time differentiating the green from teal! ;-) Otherwise, you've once again piqued my curiosity about these characters and who they are, how they relate to each other, etc.
Juls B chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
this is my fave so far it's just wicked. i'm a major joe and mimi fan but i don't read many fan fics but this one is amazing just wow.
ShineyEye 02 chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Ooh...very cool. I don't read Mimoes that often but this was my first.
Heeroyamato chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Again, this is a pretty cool fic, in that it shows the perspectives of Mimi and Joe.

Also, Joe and Mimi seem to be the right couple, and there is a lot of evidence in the shows, where there is almost none with Matt ( they're just taking the top two guys, Tai and Matt, and putting them with the two girls!). This is comfirmed in the movie when Joe sent Mimi a love note!
Alanna Lee chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Wow! That was pretty good! I was a little reluctant to read this cuz I'm not a big Joe/Mimi fan, (I like Koumis, or anything with Izzy) but this was good! Mimi is my fave female DD, and Joe is cool too, so it works