Reviews for The Greatest Love of All
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Best couple! ! Make more i think tat naruto dun desever hinata she is too good for him! ! I really hope that tjis couple happen in the anime and they need love! 03
Lovey101 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I'm crying! Listen to iron and Wine's Flightless bird when reading this and you'd cry even more!
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
um sorry hun but THIS WAS GREAT lol . but the story should be rated M and not T :/ sorrie but the whole sex scene makes it M XD hehe keep it up pretty gewd :)
ShYgIrL chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
That was SO KAWAII!Hope you write another ,shouldn't this fic be rated M,I mean their was a lemon in it,or is it a lime?Whatever,still loved it,I also liked Ramen and Rice,that was also KAWAII!
anlmoon chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
very good
Cokies07 chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Aww. How sweet. I love that they end up together after everything...great story. Very well written. Only one problem- in the second(?) chapter, you said "Kiba told all his feelings to Kiba",

Hehe minor typo...
Lady Meiku Noire chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Aw! ...sniff... this makes the NarutoxHinata fanfics look bad! you write with so much passion... i love it! keep the fanfics going! .
wingedauthoress14 chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
AW! SO UBER CUTE! u r a great author- i love your writing style, this plotline, and everything! g2g now! JA NE! :)
yuki-nakayama-hidaka chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
This is the sweetest story EVER! Thank you for writing it!
richgirlfore chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
so romantic. i loved it
Skyskater chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
THis was a GREAT KibaHinata fic oneesan!

Many huggles

Your lil sis
Misoporkramen chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
Great Story, I really like your writing! Can't wait for more!