Reviews for Drunk Talk
the Sayjin Kira chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
To bad you haven't updated this story in a while it's hilarious! I just love Havoc in this, allways showing up at the wrong moments!
ash892 chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
love it so far. can't wait for the next chapter. feel srr for havoc. he keep on showing up at the wrong time for ed and roy.
demon thing chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
nice i really like this story, no complete arse fucking yet though, can't wait, very graphic please
theanonymousvoicefromnowhere chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
UPDATE !
tsurenaii chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
No i agree! LOL! Roy's so mean always pissing off ed! LOL! And both very bad boys in dis chapta if u ask me! If riza caught them she probably would've yelled at dem saying sumfin lyk no doing that in the office and then shooting them both to a bloody pulp! LOL! Dat wood be kinda funny actually!

Update soon!
GreedxEd chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
yea! is havoc going to get any one? great story so far.
GreedxEd chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
that is creepy. i guess fangirls think alike lol I'm happy. i got half a lemon XD *does a fangirl yell* XD
Ebony Coleman chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Umm, smut. That was great. Keep up the good work.
ViolentChanges chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
DAMNIT HAVOC! YOUR HOT BUT SOO STUPID! hahaha and Ebony Colmen is right, wrestling is just an excuse for boys to touch each other! can't wait for the next ones!
ViolentChanges chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
good story, i like the plot a whole lot! YEAH ROYxED! well update soon! can't wait to read more.
Me And My God Complex chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
I would have attacked you with a fork if you made it a dream. But if it was, and at home say, Alphonse probably wouldn't think a thing of the. . . noises Ed was making. I noticed this in the earlier chapter too. Ed's lucky Alphonse is so naive and innocent.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
LOL Action indeed. Ah, I love angsty confusion. It's so cute! LOL Please write more.

_~

CDW
tsurenaii chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Roy drunk what's new. LOL! Havoc and the rest of the guys drunk well let's just say that s part of there every day lifes LOL! Guys... Well newayz great story update soon!
Jade Rotaski Queen of the Damned chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Aw! Awesome! No havoc in it but thats onaky becuase roy and ed made out! Which toaTtaly made up for no Havoc XD I can't wait until the next chapter! Ja ne!

Jadexx