Reviews for Naruto: My pain, my rival, my love
bloody-black-valentine chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
ya better says ya dont own naruto or sum NxS hater might use tht against u & take this down, i h8 having 2 put it 2, sry, i no it's stupid but i dont wanna c this gone ok? it was 2 awsum
makenzi chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
i like it
Konoko89 chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Very cute. For practically all of your stories I've reviewed I can't think of a better word to describe them but cute. Aww sasuke was crying. ;_; I'd like to help with that but oh well _ Good Job lol Ja!
Mister Jackkkk chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
hey!

this is awesome! i loved it very good

FAV _
matou-meow chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
This is one of the quickest stories in which I laughed cried and clutched my beating heart.

-matou
matou-meow chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
:Breatheless...Tearstriken...Heartattack:

That was probably one of my favorite Naruto Sasuke stories. It was so poetic so dreamy! I envy you'r skills oh guru of story telling! I'm also in the process of typing up a SasuNaru. Only mine isn't as good as yours.

-matou
FirieGurl chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
that was so good and I though Sasuke going to pin naruto on his bed and had his way with him lol
Skyskater chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
How do you write so well, oneesan? You have to teach me sometime...

Many huggles,

Your lil sis
E r o K i r a C h a n chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
aw! how cute! :) well, i'm likeing it so far, but try to make the chapters longer so i have more to read ;D well, update soon!
FallenAngel1987 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Wow... That story was excellent. I wish I could show the raw emotion that I just read in your story. Thank you for writing this.