Reviews for In The Meantime
abni chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Just came across this story today, and wow! Absolutely beautifully written, your descriptions of Sam's emotions are so realistic and absolutely heartbreaking *wipes away tear*.

Also, your characters are spot on - I can so picture their postures, movements and voices in my head when I'm reading this - great job!

And the ending - so typical Dean, thinking that Sam doesn't need him as much as he needs him. Guess by now he knows better ;-)

Love, abni
McWicca chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This fic was wonderful! The characterizations were perfect and you nailed all the emotions. I was really disappointed that Faith didn't have a scene like this, but I think this is about as good as I could have hoped for.
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
A nice thought provoking piece to go with a a wonderful episode. Faith was one of my favorites it is one of those that your thinking about a couple of weeks later and I think this story will be the same.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Loved the story, it was a beautiful missing scene and I only wish Kripke had used it!

Amazing job writing the brothers, the pain was so vivid that I could feel Sammy's heartbreak.

I loved seeing Sam's desperation to save his big brother, there are so many stories about Dean saving Sam and its nice to see their roles reversed!

Wonderful writing, cookies for you!
wcfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Aw...this story is so sweet. I really love it. Even I wanted to see more of the brother dealing with he fact that one of them is gonna die. DEFINATELY on of my favourites.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was great! I loved it!
toyatezuka chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Would love to hear fom you soon.

Please update soon and great story.

Love it a lot!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
The brothers should really talk. Sam thinks Dean did fine while he was at college and Dean thinks Sam will get over losing his brother when he dies.

Well written, you captured the brothers emotions.

Thanks for sharing.
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Great insight, this should definitely have been a scene in the episode, not either a non-event, or something that ended up on the cutting room floor. Good job.
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was good. I liked it. interesting take on that night. Damn kripke and his not letting us see more brotherly angst. oh well makes for good fics, eh? happy writing!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is a great story. I really loved reading it. I wish they had more moments like this in the show. I wish they showed more emotion. You did a wonderful job.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OH you are so right! I was disapointed in "Faith" Because it missed scenes like this one! Good work!